IGNORED

Can someone recommend a good buffet place?

Not as good as Hilton but apex hotel buffet breakfast is good. Also you may try tequila reef restaurant buffet menu.

jesus ,  i would not call that a comparison , not in my opinion anyway ! 

jesus , i would not call that a comparison , not in my opinion anyway !

As I said it is not as good as Hilton. But it is an option. Considering Hilton quality, both option looks worse of course. Still many BMs like them.

Cherry restaurant http://www.cherrys-restaurant-pattaya.com/  Wednesday and Saturday evening

Beefeater http://www.beefeaterpattaya.com/mexican-buffet/ Saturday ans Sunday noon until 4pm

Tequila Reef http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com/promotions.html look out for their dates on this forum

All a little more expensive and a damned lot better than Apex, unless Tequila Reef is having one of its very bad days.

Try Soi 6. All of the bars there have all you can eat. Always tastes like fish though ;) 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the All season steakhouse in Central Festival. 300 baht including dessert and soft drinks

Phil

Or the one in The Avenue on second rd. at 249 baht  :GoldenSmile1: 

I did not know they had a second branch..thanks petermik..I will visit this place for 249 baht

Not been to that one yet.

I'm sure it's good on your recommendation.

Phil

Phil-I,ve only been to the one in Central but passed by the Avenue one the other day and my TGF pointed out the pricing difference to me,if the food on offer is the same then I guess it must be a good deal :Think1:

Not as good as Hilton but apex hotel buffet breakfast is good. Also you may try tequila reef restaurant buffet menu.

The food at Apex is shit. I'll never eat there again.

My favorite is Anton up in Naklua good german food spread, IE lots of meat and gravy, 225 from 5:30 to 9:30, 150 after 9:30.

Awesome Pizza buffet every wednesday at Loaf on Soi Lenkee 225 IIRC

Pascal on second road across from the Marriot is hands down the best breakfast buffet in town about 200 baht with nice fresh baked patry every day,

My favorite is Anton up in Naklua good german food spread, IE lots of meat and gravy, 225 from 5:30 to 9:30, 150 after 9:30.

Pascal on second road across from the Marriot is hands down the best breakfast buffet in town about 200 baht with nice fresh baked patry every day,

Yep

Absolute dog food

Shabushi Shabu-Shabu & Sushi Japanese Buffet

Shabushi is on the 6th floor of the new Central Shopping Center. It is an all you can eat Shabu Shabu and Sushi buffet. If i recall right, The cost is now ฿349 per person for 75 minutes.

Here is link with a better description and photos-

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/40196-shabushi-restaurant-6th-fl-central-festival/

• 1 year later...

Does Bei Anton still exist?

At their previous location on Naklua Road, opposite Soi 18 is now a Kiss Food.

I thought they had moved nearby, but I couldn’t find them.

• 4 weeks later...

Phill has been around

Try the All season steakhouse in Central Festival. 300 baht including dessert and soft drinks
Phil

Phill has been around for a long time and is very aware of whats a good deal here so if he says its a good deal i would say it is.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Mantra Sunday Brunch

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah as posted before Anton's is gone, Pizza buffet at Loaf is gone too

I'll get another four visits to the Hilton before I go home . Thursday is my favorite day. For the money and quality nothing like it where I live.

Soi 27

Archived