IGNORED

Nice Hotels with Unisex Jacuzzi

sliqriq

Hi guys. Anybody know of nice hotels with a jacuzzi near enough to Walking Street? The jacuzzi doesn't have to be in the room, it could be like a communal one, but it needs to be unisex. The hotel I stayed in Bangkok recently has a Jacuzzi and Sauna, but it's separate for men and women. Bonus if it's got a fair bit of privacy.

And by "nice" I mean, the hotel should be clean, with a fairly modern/recent furnishing, in room safe etc. etc.

I can say that if you go to Pattaya the Queen Vic has a suite with a jacuzzi in the room...so if you ever go there that might be a nice place to check out.  Everything I have heard the staff is really nice and rooms seem decent :GoldenSmile1:

Searched a few hotels with Jacuzzis myself mate and found two that are worth looking at

First: galaxy suites on soi diamon. (15 meters from Walking Street :) )

Prices in low season for a Jacuzzi room are 1500 bhat I think from what I remember reading

Second: China gardens near soi buakhao. Short journey from Walking Street. Jacuzzi room 1200 in low season.

Both had very high ratings in reviews but by the looks of cleanliness and modern furnishings Galaxy suites looked by far the nicer option.

Hope that helps

China garden soi lengkee jacuzzi room 1200thb.

chinagardenpattaya.com

Good reviews elsewhere on pattaya addicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived