IGNORED

Room's above Sugar Sugar LK Metro

Iluvpattaya

Anybody stayed here lately? Price's look good on the website but there are no photo's of room's or facilities.

Any information appreciated, I like the sound of the large bedroom with kitchens, looking to stay September for a couple of months

Haven't stayed there,but considering it's location it might be pretty noisy.

Robw

If you're staying in Patts for 2 months I don't think anywhere on LK Metro is a good idea. You wont get to sleep before 3am.

Plenty of guesthouses/hotels/condos within a 2 minute walk. You will get a good rate for a 2 month stay.

Hi yeah may be a bit noisey there try the boomerang guest house a few minutes walk away well worth a look i stayed there jan and feb and have just rebooked......

If you're staying in Patts for 2 months I don't think anywhere on LK Metro is a good idea. You wont get to sleep before 3am.

Plenty of guesthouses/hotels/condos within a 2 minute walk. You will get a good rate for a 2 month stay.

Hi, any condo suggestions?

Personally I would avoid a room above a night club but each on their own. If you looking for reasonable accommedation there are multible in soi chaiyapoon and e.g Canterbury Tale.

Personally I would avoid a room above a night club but each on their own. If you looking for reasonable accommedation there are multible in soi chaiyapoon and e.g Canterbury Tale.

I stayed at "Sugar-Sugar" some time ago on 4 different occasions when it was called "Sterio Lounge". My room was on the 1st floor & was big, well furnished & not really noisy at all. If the basics have not changed a great deal I would definitely go for it as I consider it great VFM!

Comparing it with CT is just a mindless exercise as they are poles apart in ambience & quality!

I stayed at "Sugar-Sugar" some time ago on 4 different occasions when it was called "Sterio Lounge". My room was on the 1st floor & was big, well furnished & not really noisy at all. If the basics have not changed a great deal I would definitely go for it as I consider it great VFM!

Comparing it with CT is just a mindless exercise as they are poles apart in ambience & quality!

Thats it `stereo lounge`,i couldnt remember what it was called,yes i stayed in one of the big rooms too and found it well furnished and pretty big with very little outside noise.I would assume they`ve had it spruced up a bit since,if so it would be a decent place to stay.

I think Sugar Sugar go go has been open about 3 years now, and I believe the rooms are used for staff and other services, not sure if any are rented now.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Dunno about Sugar Sugar rooms but I have stayed at the Billabong on LK Metro many times. Yes as said above LK can be pretty loud but it's never bothered me getting any sleep. If you want to stay right on it then you can't beat LK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived