Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

is it only me or is it less stunners in Pattaya now

fcke1968

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week trip , there are plenty of stunners in the big WS and LK Metro Go Go's , I didn't see a single girl I would consider bar fining in all beer bars I went to , there was just rough with no diamonds.

No, I think it's always been the same, more stunners in Bangkok, but Pattaya was traditionally cheaper, with less hotter women, but if you picked through, especially around Walking Street, then you could find Hot Women at a cheaper price actually, everywhere in Patts.

Now I reckon Pattaya has caught up to Bangkok where the women are still of the same pick through variety, but the women overall are better in BKK but the price is overall the same. I'm talking about aGoGos here, as nothing will beat the beer bars of Patts. Let's face it walk up massages in places like Soi 7/1 in BKK are more expensive and the Beergarten in Soi 7 asks s/t 1500 without Barfine routinely.

SO, you're farked. Go to BKK and pay more for everything else like food, accomm casual massages, BB Girls, just to jag better GG Girls, or come to Patts to eat, sleep cheaper to put up with Agency Girls.

These days, like everywhere else, you need to make the Mongering destination work for you, economically.

A Monger can do well in Hong Kong or Singapore, if he does his research well. So a Monger can do well in Patts if he plays to the right market.

Each destination has its pros and cons, there is no point going to Singapore if you like to piss up and stay in five star accommodation.

There is no point in going to Bangers if you like to play Beer Bar Games and pool for BF300 with an Isaan girl. Well, not as a Newbie.

There is no point in going to HK if you like to walk down the street with a Chang in hand, wondering WTF all the bars are?

To answer your (perceived) question, just stick with Pattaya.

Oh no heading there pattaya end of august really I heard what's up have a few lookers I was planing makin it my first port of call ?

Oh no heading there pattaya end of august really I heard what's up have a few lookers I was planing makin it my first port of call ?

What's up line up when I was there last week was fantastic , almost every girl in the place was a knockout stunner, and there are lots and lots of girls , the mamasan will try and get you to pay upfront for the girl , if you politely so no , you wont have to.

Don't worry.

What you're reading is a bunch of posts, written by a bunch of beer bellied, divorced, cash strapped, balding, sun spotted, bedraggled by hard, physical labour, forced to hock their arses"........Ok maybe that was going too far.

Jaded Punters.

Don't worry, because to a Newbie these Girls are Honeys.

The sad part about all this is that Elmer Fudd and My Good self have forgotten why.

I second the op. I see lots of 6-7 s. but still many good looking ladies. But I don't pay the crazyprices.anymore.

I was there 2 weeks earlier and somehow agree with OP, definitely no shortage of average, above average and cuties, but for stunners; they were remarkably less than what I experienced last Jan. The good news was the less demand , most of my BFs were after midnight and not from leftovers (lineup was almost the same as early night), so you can have your time looking around without risking that mental noted girls will got barfined quickly, regardless that BF fee drops after midnight.

Archived