IGNORED

is it only me or is it less stunners in Pattaya now

fcke1968

Is it only me or is it less stunners in Pattaya now? Have been here for 2 weeks and not found any Beautiful ladies yet, only average Looking Girls, And average Looking Girls,i can fuck for free in sweden! Where is all The stunners that where everywhere 3-4 years ago?

Is it only me or is it less stunners in Pattaya now? Have been here for 2 weeks and not found any Beautiful ladies yet, only average Looking Girls, And average Looking Girls,i can fuck for free in sweden! Where is all The stunners that where everywhere 3-4 years ago?

They are all sponsored by Swedes :hello09:

Don't say that!!!! I am there in 3 weeks!! I am going to cancel everything now :(

a lot go home in the low season surely its better and by far cheaper than sweden

One thing I have noticed is the hot girls get snapped up quickly, there are so many girls getting sponsors.

I know a few really hot young girls (to me) that worked in beer bars (they are there but you have to search), that got sent back to the village and put on a salary.

I have to be honest and if we look at the beer bar scene, which by numbers is the biggest area of P4P in Patts, there are not many stunners around (to me anyway).  Older girls with one or two babies, well, fill your boots.... the hotter, younger girls will be in the gogo's but they will be demanding (and getting) relatively big bucks.

Can I ask, where have you been looking so far?

Also remember, looks are subjective, my 10/10 may be your 6/10 and vice versa.

a lot go home in the low season surely its better and by far cheaper than sweden

Apparently not 555

On break with family, significant others, sponsored, or bar fined before you got to them...

I'm not so sure, low season now is very long, March until November (?), where do these girls earn money from during these months?  If they have a good paying job for these months, why come to pattaya just for a few months?

I would say, most girls are here 350+ days a year, however, many do go home for small spells (one or two weeks) during Thai celebrations, e.g. Songkran, etc, or to see their babies or families for a week or two.

I was in Pattaya August last year, there was plenty of beautiful girls. If I did not consider the girl hot, I would never part with cash. But I was spending like a millionaire!

Having only returned from Pattaya yesterday after 3 weeks holiday my advice to the OP is to go and visit the optician ASAP. Beach road is full of hot freelancers, Try Peppermint Gogo (700 Baht BF) many hot ladies in here that would give Sensations a run for its money. Try New Plazza beer bars, Made in Thailand bar complex and Soi7 and Soi 8. Try Lisa Bar near Soi 1 as their are many hot coyote dancers.

Having only returned from Pattaya yesterday after 3 weeks holiday my advice to the OP is to go and visit the optician ASAP. Beach road is full of hot freelancers, Try Peppermint Gogo (700 Baht BF) many hot ladies in here that would give Sensations a run for its money. Try New Plazza beer bars, Made in Thailand bar complex and Soi7 and Soi 8. Try Lisa Bar near Soi 1 as their are many hot coyote dancers.

Is Peppermint Gogo on WS? I will have to Pop in and have a beer or 2. See what happens.

I got to agree with the original poster ....

good looking girls are getting thin on the ground in pattaya

I thought as I got older they would get better looking as well

Everybody's got there own take on it but mines is that it gets worse every year

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...  I just spent three weeks there, saw tons of girls I would consider stunners...

guess the guys saying there aren't any and I have different guidelines...

to each his own, and personally I am glad I see it the way I do!

Are you a stunner? :-)

me?  fuck no!

you?

Maybe once.....but defo no now ;-(

just got back last week,loads of ladys to be had,more than I could handle,you young blades should be having a ball.

I think you may be becoming less easily stunned. After a while sometimes it's hard to notice any particular pretty girl in the crowds of them everywhere.

Are you a stunner? :-)

i am not a stunner but i like stunner what can i do   UP TO YOU.

me?  fuck no!

you?

Maybe once.....but defo no now ;-(

Come on guys, we all know you hansum mak mak....

Come on guys, we all know you hansum mak mak....

the girls in Pattaya tell me that, but I am with Edge... I am definitely a used to be...  with money.

this guy looks like Skalliwag...

he's still too sexy.  that one...

When I have time, I'll try to dig up a 13-year-old post from a U.S. board  which said there were far fewer stunners in 2001 than there had been 1996-2001. During my first visit to Pattaya in 1979, I met a old fellow in a beer bar who said the girls had not only been much prettier but had also had better attitudes just a few years earlier. 

Check the archives of any punter board and you'll find someone in any given year who insists things had been better in previous years. The one thing that remains  constant  is the belief on the part of some that present conditions are always worse than in the past. There's no right or wrong about it, it's totally subjective, almost to the point it's meaningless to discuss.

If the OP feels he sees less stunners than 3-4 years ago, he's right, from his perspective.  If another punter says there are as many or more stunners than 3-4 years ago, then he's right, too - from his perspective.  There's simply no universal definition of stunner that would make one of the posters  right and the other wrong.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The good looking girls are still around. You may just have to widen your horizons a bit and move around more. At the same time there are lots of 'love me - love my cellulite' or "slap me thighs and ride me ripples' type plenty available in abundance.

Archived