IGNORED

Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel

siamdive

Hi all. Planning a trip mid July and found this hotel on Booking.com. Has anyone stayed there (I think it just opened but is a great deal at 1,900 baht) and are they guest friendly? I can write them and ask, but sometimes they don't tell the truth...

Thanks,

Been watching this taking shape, not a bad location for going both ways, but I think its aimed at the Russians being at the top of soi 7 Pratumnak. Not entirely finished yet, so it might be noisy with construction work

Residence Gardens might be a better option for the same price, girl friendly, not sure about the hotel you mention

Thanks for the tip. I wonder why most hotels in Pattaya have tile on the floor rather than carpet? That's been my experience before and it still seems to be the case. Unlike BKK where everything decent is carpeted. Tiles are slippery as shit... 

Anyway, will wait for a few more comments. Don't mind the Russians if that is the only issue, but trying to decide if I want to be that far out of the center or not. Nice to try a new place for a change though. 

• 1 month later...

I was there last week , the hotel is new but the management and all the staff are with no knowledge ,also small things can be a problem ! I fix an appointment with a very close friend of me , they asked her ID and keep waiting for half an hour , she is a SCB employe and she get upset with the front desk receptionist ! She start to yelling at them ahahahaha for the way they treat guest.

Absolutely non guest friendly , no balcony if you are a smoker ! It's like a new Lamborghini with my 84 yo grandpa on driving

Thanks, good to know. These assholes can be so rude sometimes. My wife has been treated like that too in the past, but she soon puts them in their place. 

Archived