IGNORED

CholChan Resort

pattayaisheaven

On my First and only trip to pattaya i ended up arranging it with a travel agency and ended up in the cholchan resort, this hotel was very nice right on the beach, with pool and live band every night. BUT...............................

its about 6 miles up sukhumvit road and cost me 400 baht each way in the taxies, this was a bit of a piss take as it took 20 mins just to get onto beach road. my father was staying in the sawasdee seaview on soi 7 which was half the price of mine very central and still had nice room, also no charge for guests whereas cholchan was 700 baht per guest.

if your looking for a quiet pattaya holiday then the cholchan is fine, but since noone on these boards wants a wuiet holiday then i will just advise all of you not to bother for one reason only and that is the distance you have to travel every night.

so if you get offered this hotel as part of a package then look for something else, it will save you a shit load.

ALTHOUGH I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID SIR I WOULD DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT.

NICE TO BE NICE SUPPORTER ADD THIS TO YOU SIGGY TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA THAT STARTED THIS FORUM

• 1 year later...

Booked this hotel , resort , very first time in pattaya ,

the hotel it self is ok , but is far to far out of town ,

also the joiner fee for lady was 500 baht

and that was back in year 2000 ..........

• 3 years later...

i stayed there on my fist trip and i must say the hotel was lovely to stay in you were celebet with no intention of of bringing bargirls back and wanted to lay by the pool with sour faced russians and japanese who wouldnt say hello. i brought a girl back on my first night and the joiner fee then in 2010 was 700 bahts plus a real look of contempt by the manager as you do the walk of shame to the lift. however there were some nice members of staff but if you want a great hotel try the sabai resort loved it so much i am staying there for the second time,and the best thing about the sabai resort is the nightlife is right on your doorstep not fucking miles away like the cholchen.