Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a 1 bedroom Condo Unit on Soi Bukhao or 3rd road

SteadyG

Hello,

I am looking for a building or a complex that rent 1 single bedroom unit with a separate living room. You know something like Mosaik 1 Bedroom 85 s.q suite or, Maxx Central VIP 1 bedroom 76 sqm suite on Soi Bukhao or 3rd road(not far away from Soi Lengkee) for my 40-45 days trip starting from 27th of Feb 2014. My younger brother might join me in the same complex or in the same building. By then I might switch to a Pen-t-house or 2 bedroom units. Note:I can spend up to 65,000 Baht on my behalf .

Note: The reason that I am avoiding Maxx Central is due to the negative reviews about it in one of those early days forums, unless things have changed now.

Thank You,

Steady Grounds 

I stayed at maxx last February in the 1 bedroom condo. Fantastic!!!!!!! Never heard anything negative about thelace.

Very nice unit, every gal agreed that it was one of the nicer places they have seen.

P.m me if you have any questions.

Same here, loved maxxcentral, couldn't get a room last trip because it was full, which says it all really.

I-rovers have some lovely apartments on soi buakhao.

I stayed their on my last visit. No complaints.

There is a thread going in this section

Westie

The avenue, city garden and urban condos are on Soi 15 off soi bukhao ( runs between soi bukhao and 2nd road soi 10) good location And quality apartments, i had a 65 sqm one bedroom,30k a month, very nice

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I stayed at maxx last February in the 1 bedroom condo. Fantastic!!!!!!! Never heard anything negative about thelace.

Very nice unit, every gal agreed that it was one of the nicer places they have seen.

P.m me if you have any questions.

I apologize for the later reply and I am really getting excited about you reply sir. I thought this place is a history after reading stories of pool ponds in the underground garage on rainy seasons and cheap furniture material Thank You very much Mr. Weblo and I will contact you :-)

The avenue, city garden and urban condos are on soi 15 off soi bukhao ( runs between soi bukhao and 2nd road soi 10) good location And quality apartments, i had a 65 sqm one bedroom,30k a month, very nice

Mr. Helloblackshirt, I apologize for the late reply, I have been engaged in alot of outdoors activities beside watching this hilarious World Cup matches, on the other hand,The avenue is one of the best locations that I adore simply because I am a fan of Adidas gear and the movie theaters upstairs. Mr. Helloblackshirt, I wonder who owns these apartments?Individuals or Companies?And  WoW, That price for a month is so sexy. Is that monthly rate fixed for most 1 bedroom units 65 sqm?

Thank You,

SteadyGrounds 

I think the price would vary depending upon room size, location, occupancy rate and duration. City garden has a rental office on site, not sure about the others. As I said, great location, close to everything in any direction. Some are privately owned and rented out,some are still owned by the developer

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Try The Pride behind The Avenue, you may get a double bedroom with double toilets for 30 000 a month or even lower for long time.

Mr. Helloblackshirt, I apologize for the late reply, I have been engaged in alot of outdoors activities beside watching this hilarious World Cup matches, on the other hand,The avenue is one of the best locations that I adore simply because I am a fan of Adidas gear and the movie theaters upstairs. Mr. Helloblackshirt, I wonder who owns these apartments?Individuals or Companies?And  WoW, That price for a month is so sexy. Is that monthly rate fixed for most 1 bedroom units 65 sqm?

Thank You,

SteadyGrounds

These condo buildings are more focused on longer term rentals, both avenue and urban condos can be rented for 20k a month on a 6 months term. Although if you are willing to pay 30k you might find someone willing to do shorter term especially in low season.

Hi,

If interested I have an apartment for rent.

Around 90 sqm, a separate bedroom, balcony, kitchen equipped (Microwave, toaster, kettle), 2 air co (living room, bedroom), 2 TV, safe...

It is located near Tukcom

It is available from march 1st.

You can PM if you need more informations

Best regards

JP

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Sorry Guys. I been away for a while. And WOW :Fantastic: , you guys been helpful with these options.  I have to check all those places online now.

Thank You very much and God bless you all :laugh:

Archived