IGNORED

Freelanser make a problem.

farooqtawanee

We all get the occasional shocker. I got a complete starfish last weekend. Did my vetting, thought i had a good sort, but back in the room, she just lay there, no emotion, but i did get a smile from her after half an hour. However, she was back to the starfish for sessions 2 and 3. You should avoid Yuki, 22yo from where the angels play bar in the simon 2 beer bars.

Thank god for kamagra!

So you're out 1000 baht, big deal.  If you weren't so concerned with getting your money's worth you would have chucked her out sooner and got a better replacement.  Sure it would have cost you an extra 1000, but what's your time worth when you are on holiday?  You never really know what you've got until you've got them back in your room, but you can usually figure it out pretty quickly from there, so don't waste a whole night next time trying to salvage a cheap LT.

Please share us if some one have the same problem like mee. in october 2013 about 11 pm i take my dinner at mcdonald RGP beech road. there was raining so i walk fast to my hotel honny inn in soi honny. when i turn from beech road to SEE MEE TOO hotel there was a chubby girl sitting in front.[i LIKE CHUBBY TOO MUCH] she want to go with me LT on 1000bt.i said ok.on the way i offer her if she want to drink or eat she accept. she buy a lot of chips snakes nuts and drinks and ICE CREEMS. in the room she only eat and drink and talking on mobilephoon  and not agree to do anything else  and watch tv. many time i said to her to come to bed  and she said ok please wait. after a lot of time doing nothing i want to kick her out side but not succeed.  long story short all the night she eat and talk with some one ant i try to sleep but not. in the morning 5 am she told me if you want boom boom and i said no thank you.she want money to leave.AND THRETTEN ME if not pay icall the gangs. so i pay the money. and go down to pharmcy to buy some tabs for headiqe and sleep.   any suggetion about this .

SORRY FOR THE WRITING ERRORS.

The big mistake you made is taking a girl you don't know for Long Time. Take Short time and forget about taking them for meals etc and she will want to get the deed done and leave. If she turns out to be nice then you can always ask her if she wants to stay LT.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

The big mistake you made is taking a girl you don't know for Long Time. Take Short time and forget about taking them for meals etc and she will want to get the deed done and leave. If she turns out to be nice then you can always ask her if she wants to stay LT.

Simple isn't it.  :GoldenSmile1:

Surprising how it takes some so long to catch on?

sad but a learning experience .  next time tell them we go to loom only for boom boom

I suggest you grow some balls and make them respect you if not then kick her the fuck out with NO MONEY.

I'm sure you have heard the phrase 'no money no honey' this applies both ways. Never put up with that shit.

when she isn't naked after 5 min in my room she is back out !!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

sorry that happened! doesn't sound like a good experience at all.

a few tips next time:

-at least talk a girl for 10 mins 

-discuss every detail before u take her

-make it clear what you will be paying her for and for how long

Next time DO NOT offer a fat girl food and drink

So you did not feed her the Sausage?

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

She is a recidivist, and I think that there are too many women like her in BKK and Pattaya..

Being new to BR FL scene; i just stick to ST for BR girls, even with agogo, beer bars, disco girls; i rarely take a girl LT unless I had STed her before or at least spent descent amount of time with her to see the chemistry and overall vibe, call me a pussy but getting a stranger who I just met few minutes earlier to sleep with me the whole night freaks me out.

If she won't leave then look at her cross eyed while drooling saying shit that makes no sense at all......holding a knife normally helps the situation....she be gone in 5 seconds...

So I've heard....... :Think1:

Next time avoid food. And biggest mistake is probably the ice cream. Take it as lesson..

• 3 weeks later...

Once you let a girl get the upper hand it is very difficult to recover the situation.

Buying stuff for a girl you only just met is a mistake (well, maybe a small snack if you are getting something for yourself, and provided she doesn't ask for it). In this case she was testing you to see if you had the balls to say no. You should have said no. She would have been happier, she would have respected you, and everything would have gone much better.

It's exactly the same as when you bar fine a girl and she wants to go to another bar and have a drink with her friend. She will not respect you if you agree. If you say no she will be fine with it and respect you.

Once you know the girl and have established that you are not a total noob you can spoil her a bit, but not before. You must push back at least once.

• 2 weeks later...

Bait her with the food. Show her all the cakes and ice cream she can have AFTER the deed. She would have rocked you mate!

Feed a whale first and they will lay there liked their beached.

epic lol this threads best iv read in a while

Buy more ice cream next time so the chubby bitch can OD!

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Thats why I NEVER get a Fat Bird all they wana do is eat the lazy fuckers

Ghosty

How the poster would enjoy a trip to Walmart in the U.S.  He would be in pussy heaven and the food would be cheap to buy.

You should have taken all the food, opened the room door and thrown it all in the hallway. Then slammed the door once her fat ass was eating the food off the floor like a pig at trough! As silly as your post sounds I am glad you posted it. My first trip to Pattaya is comming up soon and I need to hear about all the crazy shit that the girls do. I need to be prepared for all the possible shit that can go down!

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Manager of Sexy in the City

Soi 6 Pattaya

Archived