Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Freelanser make a problem.

farooqtawanee

Please share us if some one have the same problem like mee. in october 2013 about 11 pm i take my dinner at mcdonald RGP beech road. there was raining so i walk fast to my hotel honny inn in soi honny. when i turn from beech road to SEE MEE TOO hotel there was a chubby girl sitting in front.[i LIKE CHUBBY TOO MUCH] she want to go with me LT on 1000bt.i said ok.on the way i offer her if she want to drink or eat she accept. she buy a lot of chips snakes nuts and drinks and ICE CREEMS. in the room she only eat and drink and talking on mobilephoon  and not agree to do anything else  and watch tv. many time i said to her to come to bed  and she said ok please wait. after a lot of time doing nothing i want to kick her out side but not succeed.  long story short all the night she eat and talk with some one ant i try to sleep but not. in the morning 5 am she told me if you want boom boom and i said no thank you.she want money to leave.AND THRETTEN ME if not pay icall the gangs. so i pay the money. and go down to pharmcy to buy some tabs for headiqe and sleep.   any suggetion about this .

SORRY FOR THE WRITING ERRORS.

My suggestion to spend more time doing the interview.

Retired

Yeah i was going to say the same, seems you were short on time and made a quick judgement... Its always a risk with a freelancer so spend more time before making a decision.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Thats why I NEVER get a Fat Bird all they wana do is eat the lazy fuckers

Ghosty

If she isn't showered and naked within a reasonable time, say 20 minutes, then she is out the door. !! Take no crap from them, it is your money.

Fat girl+ buying her food, snacks and ice cream= WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!!!!

This is the risk we take lol

LOL that might be the worst LT I ever heard of. Fat girl . Eat all night . Kept u up from her eating noise. Not want to fuck . And want to call gang on you. LOL . Rather have a runner. And u paid for food and her tv time .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Bait her with the food. Show her all the cakes and ice cream she can have AFTER the deed. She would have rocked you mate!

Feed a whale first and they will lay there liked their beached.

Put a Twinkie or a small pie on your dick and  let her go to town....

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Why you kept up with the BS for that long ? She can have a snack and watch

some TV but when i decide it's time to have a workout 'it's time to have a

workout' . If not there's the door and very quick .

Don't even listen to the gang BS ... these guys don't fuck fat chicks ...

We've all had bad ones but that was the ultimate piss take ! Just write it down to bad luck it can happen to anyone but to most not with a fatty

You're paying,you should call the shots.

Robw

thanks mates for the kind replys. my Q  is if some one is so aggresive and not go out what is my option

thanks mates for the kind replys. my Q  is if some one is so aggresive and not go out what is my option

Call reception desk and tell them she won't leave and they'll send up security to remove her.

Guys, thanks for the replies. I got a great laugh.

If she isn't showered and naked within a reasonable time, say 20 minutes, then she is out the door. !! Take no crap from them, it is your money.

+1...No reason to ask + beg for action when your paying for it...After 2-3 times of mentioning sex, tell her nicely that this why we are here and if she doesn't want to work, then please leave.

When you find yourself in such a situation, the main thing to remember is that during feeding time, do not to put your hands anywhere near her mouth. :GoldenSmile1:

Call reception desk and tell them she won't leave and they'll send up security to remove her.

Guys, thanks for the replies. I got a great laugh.

mr sinbad 5    in the start i mention     SORRY FOR THE WRITING ERRORS.

mr sinbad 5    in the start i mention     SORRY FOR THE WRITING ERRORS.

Hey do not worry about your errors, I am sure your English is better than most, and if we were to write in your Lingo we would be Bloody Awful/

You seem a nice chap, so here is something to think on and makes it easy for you......If you have a Girl whom does not want to piss off out the room, simple solution is you piss off out and go down to Reception, tell them she makes trouble and can they assist you getting her out. You could even go as far as to ask if they do not seem keen, for them to call the Police this will shake the Fuckers up and they will be only to happy to assist then

Just make sure nothing of value is left in the room when you leave, and even go as far as to tell the Girl you will pay her the X-amount, but need to go to ATM and get Money

Nothing worse than being in a room with a Girl making a Fecking Drama, and being on the back foot far better to remove yourself if you really cannot face a scene and want her gone

Ghosty

Please share us if some one have the same problem like mee. in october 2013 about 11 pm i take my dinner at mcdonald RGP beech road. there was raining so i walk fast to my hotel honny inn in soi honny. when i turn from beech road to SEE MEE TOO hotel there was a chubby girl sitting in front.[i LIKE CHUBBY TOO MUCH] she want to go with me LT on 1000bt.i said ok.on the way i offer her if she want to drink or eat she accept. she buy a lot of chips snakes nuts and drinks and ICE CREEMS. in the room she only eat and drink and talking on mobilephoon  and not agree to do anything else  and watch tv. many time i said to her to come to bed  and she said ok please wait. after a lot of time doing nothing i want to kick her out side but not succeed.  long story short all the night she eat and talk with some one ant i try to sleep but not. in the morning 5 am she told me if you want boom boom and i said no thank you.she want money to leave.AND THRETTEN ME if not pay icall the gangs. so i pay the money. and go down to pharmcy to buy some tabs for headiqe and sleep.   any suggetion about this .

SORRY FOR THE WRITING ERRORS.

Sorry for your trouble, but :LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2:

If she wasn't up for it there and then show her the door. On the way in make sure security have her ID card.

I've seen how much food a skinny spinner can put away, so I could

just imagine what a whale could consume.

Your lucky you woke up at all

:68:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I've seen how much food a skinny spinner can put away, so I could

just imagine what a whale could consume.

Your lucky you woke up at all

:68:

yes i am lucky

Archived