IGNORED

Worlds Best Diet

taylor1975

TV programme on a few days ago, channel 4 (uk). 'The World's Best Diet'

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-worlds-best-diet/4od

A countdown list of the worst to best diets in countries around the world. here's a few notable ones I can remember (I think):

Number 50: some tiny island in the pacific. Despite being surrounded by fish (of course), tins of spam were cheaper to buy. Turkey tails were a common meal (due to cost), but most of it was just grease and fat. Some american influence caused problems too.

Number 49: Russia. I was surprised by this. But despite generally decent meals with meat and veg, their consumption of vodka was screwing it up. Also commented on volume of deaths due to alcohol: car accidents/fighting etc

Number 40/39/38/37: I think was USA then scotland/wales/england/ireland (?)

Number 15(?): thailand. they were joined with vietnam and malaysia

Number <10: japan due to amount of fish and veg

france/italy/spain were all good

And Number 1 ......I don't want to spoil it for you! (oh and the lady presenter is a bit of a hottie)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, you don't have to have the best died in the world. Most middle-aged men do two things. One, they eat too much fried unhealthy food and consume more calories than they burn through exercise. As you get older, you required less calories, but people tend to eat the same if not more than they did when they were younger. Two, most men just plain do not exercise. If you spend just 45 minutes three times a week exercising, you will be much healthier. A third and optional point it's regarding alcohol. Too many men drink too much. It's that simple. Weaning yourself off alcohol, or abstaining with no more than two or three beers per week, is a healthy way to live. Of course for most men, particularly in this country, the Mira concept of drinking any less than three beers per day is unthinkable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 50 has to be hawaii . We eat spam everyday and turkey tails is the shit!!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

No matter how healthy a diet, you know that the western world will take that diet and bastardize and fry everything in fat and heavily salt and season it.

Like sushi, maybe basic sushi is somewhat healthy, but then take that sushi, and add deep fried tempura and stuff.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived