Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good value or not?

The Sly Fox

I want a new diesel ute and after much research this seems to me to be the best all round value for money.

Mitsubishi Triton Single Cab 2.5 GL DI-D MT. Price = Thai Baht 495,000

http://www.siamnewcar.com/showgrade.php?gid=201

Any views/opinions/tips are most welcome.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

This morning I check out both Mitsu & Isuzu dealers and now feel the D-Max Spark is a better buy. The Mitsu has increased in price to 498,000 whereas the Isuzu is 513,000 so for 15,000 Bt more the Isuzu represents better value.

I wanted 500,000 to be my cut off top price but I'm prepared to pay that little bit extra if needed.

Single cab utes are usually designed as working class vehicles and very basic . 

Also the single cab is very limited in taking people or even your shopping . 

As long as you don't want to spend over 500k the choice is limited in new cars .

I would go for a 2/3 year old extra/double cab with a bit more luxury . 

Single cab utes are usually designed as working class vehicles and very basic . 

Also the single cab is very limited in taking people or even your shopping . 

As long as you don't want to spend over 500k the choice is limited in new cars .

I would go for a 2/3 year old extra/double cab with a bit more luxury . 

Cheers Jerry, I appreciate your advice on all matters. A 2-3 yo vehicle is also on my list of possibilities, recently I've heard of a couple very good bargains when farang were going home and selling nice cars very cheap, so keeping my eye out for one of these bargains is also an option.

Archived