IGNORED

Hotel near Beach Rd. max 14k a month

Crypt

I had my mind set on KTK but it's fully booked. I don't need luxury just a hot shower, double bed and a fridge. Somewhere between Soi6 and Walking Street no further than 750m from the beach. Right now I've got my mind set on Canterbury but it's too far from the beach and I'm not sure they'll have something this cheap in the right period free either.

Any other suggestions? I'm looking for monthly deals no more than 14k a month.

Ruby Club is on Soi Six and goes for about 500 Baht night.  I am sure the owner (Bejon) will work with you on a monthly price. 

Nice rooms, however can be loud at night until Soi Six shuts down.  

Yeah I'm not to keen on a lot of noise when trying to sleep. I have the same worries about Canterbury, not sure which streets the cheap rooms are exactly in the first place. Stayed in Top Thai hotel before and was surprisingly quiet so close to Walking Street but they won't work on a monthly price.

Heard some bad reports about Cantebury Tales. Not great room quality etc. Flipper House is good tho or if you are on the cheap, PJ DJ Bar on Soi 7 seems good

Countdown Clocks

Why do you need to be near the beach?   Pattaya beach sucks.  Nobody goes to Pattaya for the beach anymore.

You only go if you want to get sick,the beach is shit

It's a big ocean that's constantly in motion and with all those sewerplants the quality of the water can't be all that bad and nobody who claims it has ever did a test on it. Basically the entire ocean is polluted and our fish full of heavy metals but I still take my chances since I never got sick, not even in Pattaya. I know it's covered in glass though which is shit. But I don't really go to the beach for swimming or sunbathing anyways though I do like a swim every now and then. It's more for running and hopefully picking up some girls if there are any good looking enough nowadays, and if not I still want to be near since there's always some nice girls in the surrounding sois/WS.

Heard some bad reports about Cantebury Tales. Not great room quality etc. Flipper House is good tho or if you are on the cheap, PJ DJ Bar on Soi 7 seems good

Cheapest room I see in Flipper House is 1600THB/night which is kinda out of the budget. PJ DJ Bar seems cheap enough though for 7000THB a month but I don't think I wanna sleep above a bar.

Heard some bad reports about Cantebury Tales. Not great room quality etc.

Surprising to hear this. I've never stayed there, but every thread I've ever read on the place is favorable. It has an excellent reputation among mongers.

Depending on the time of year we may have our A2 or B2 rooms available which may suit. Have a look at our website with pictures and prices

Looking good and perfect location, any bars next door? Nothing too loud? How's the bar itself? Closing time and music wise? Wifi?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Plenty of pics and details on the thread for you Crypt. 

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Very nice as well but I think I'm gonna look for a somewhat more quiet location, keeping it mind though!

Very nice as well but I think I'm gonna look for a somewhat more quiet location, keeping it mind though

Hard to be central without a bit of noise but its actually not to bad.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Yeah I know but I have no idea how long I'll be staying in a hotel room before I find an appartment so I don't want to be in a street with bars.

KTK turned out not to be full just the rooms that go by month are a bit more expensive, 19k which I guess I'm willing to pay, if anyone has some thoughts on something similar in a quiet location I'd like to know. I decided to hire a scooter so it's no problem if it's a bit further from the beach.

• 1 month later...

When are you coming? I have some suggestions on Soi 7/8, but depends if it is high season you are looking at.

My comment was in reply to the earlier comments from mickjn who was spot on,,, got sick in there myself I am sure,,,

might even have had a dump..

Enjoy your swim .....

Try siam guest house on 2nd road hardly few minutes from beach road.  It is on a dead end street, very quiet.  I am not sure if they do monthly, but you can inquire.  Just google them up for cantact info.  

Archived