IGNORED

Cooking the Thai Way

Many thanks, i cant cook western food so maybe i'll be better at thai

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

great ------------thank you

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

• 1 month later...

appreciate the book. i started cooking a few thai dishes last year, and usually turn out OK. at least for my American taste...i wouldn't want a Thai to give me their opinion though! :D

Thank man, I do luv to cook Thai food makes me feel like I am back there

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

thanks for the upload. I'm going to take a Thai Cooking Class during my next trip as well.

Eat. Down. South.

thanks for the upload. I'm going to take a Thai Cooking Class during my next trip as well.

i know there're thai cooking classes in chiang mai. are they available in patts too? i need some extracurricular activities while i'm there. i feign a plaa som rot and occassionally hit som tom ok but that's about it.

Edited by deadwood

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome and many thanks 29 seconds and counting!!!!!!!!!

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

• 11 months later...

Thanks for that, handy to have

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

* The uploader deleted the file

* The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our abuse-team.

* The file is incorrect

* The server is busy and can not process the request.

The file was deleted by the owner.

Could someone who got it, please send it to me by pm. Thanks!

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Hmmm - yes the link does not work anymore - and I only saw this topic today. Would love to have a copy of the books too.

If anyone have it then please e-mail it me :001_Thank_You5:

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

361051-12.jpg

Cooking the Thai Way

An introduction to the cooking of Thailand including such recipes as lemon chicken soup, satay, and Thai spring rolls. Also includes information on the history, geography, customs, and people of Thailand.

72 Pages

http://rapidshare.com/files/126183376/Cook...he_Thai_Way.pdf

Thank you very much