IGNORED

what visa can i apply for if i want to take girlfriend and my baby to the uk from thailand

belhop

hello all , can anyone tell me what visa i can apply for for my thai girlfriend and my baby ?

we have done holiday visa for 6 months , we are in thailand now and are wanting to spend more time in the uk

also i want baby brought up in england ,, what options do we have ? any info great help please

We are trying for the un married 2 year spouse visa,, can anyone tell me if you don't get visa you loose the money you pay for the application ??

• 2 weeks later...

We are trying for the un married 2 year spouse visa,, can anyone tell me if you don't get visa you loose the money you pay for the application ??

Yes, you definitely lose your money once the application is handed in regardless of the outcome.

Archived