Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Glory hole.

farooqtawanee

HI  i am asking about real glory hole in pattaya.  NOT to suggest  soi 6  or BJ bars.                   THANK  A  LOT.

I've never seen or heard of it  in Pattaya. Perhaps a barowner here can take this up as a new business model.

I get lots of enjoyment looking them in the eyes when they have my dick in their mouth... Why would you use a glory hole could be anyone behind that wall.

There was one upstairs at NW for a while. Chompoo used to come down and hop in on her night off from MFY. Said she liked it apparently but thought it could use a fan.

Maybe it's still there. Maybe Vag will get it down. Maybe he will hop in?

"Life teaches you how to live it, if you live long enough." - Tony Bennett

Why in the world would you want your dick sucked by someone you can't see? Could be some 60 year old toothless male taxi driver whacked on lao khao...or maybe thats your thing

Why in the world would you want your dick sucked by someone you can't see? Could be some 60 year old toothless male taxi driver whacked on lao khao...or maybe thats your thing

YES YOU ARE WRITE  BUT NEED SOME FUN.

THe excitement of a gloryhole comes from the anonymity of it. Thailand has too many ladyboys, we all know who would be first in the booth.

Countdown Clocks

• 2 weeks later...

I think the above comments sum it up, you wont find a lot of use for this kind of entertainment in Patt's. But if you don't care who's doing it, I would suggest boy's town, because I think its more a gay thing than a straight thing.

And no I haven't stepped inside a gay place, so wouldn't know where to suggest. But there must be some gay sex clubs/saunas/bath houses/soapies either in Patts or Bkk that cater to that interest.

Gloryholes actually started in Gay bar toilets in San Fran then moved into adult bookstores etc

Countdown Clocks

Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight and I'm going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it but I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing mister but boring stories of glory holes

Glory Holes, well they'll pass you by
Glory Holes, in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory Holes, Glory Holes

Working hard to support poor Issan families, by shagging as many bar girls as I possibly can.

I doubt you will find a glory hole in Thailand. The reason is the thickness of walls. With brick construction widespread one needs to have a 9 inch dick to make a reasonable attempt. Most people will fall short of the mark.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

So no problem there then

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

It's generally toilet cubicles (plywood) in the West, maybe some bars/clubs have those?

Countdown Clocks

Archived