IGNORED

Sea Me Spring Hotels - Couple of Questions?

DumbWit

Hi Guys,

Am considering booking at the Sea Me Spring Too hotel or the Sea Me Spring hotel for my 8 night trip in August.

Had a couple of questions and would be great if anyone could provide some direction:

1. Is it better to book at the Sea Me Spring Too hotel as it is newer? The rates are exactly the same at both hotels.

2. What is the difference between the Me Room and the Me Deluxe Room? Size, balcony, bathtub, etc?

3. I remember reading somewhere that Sea Me has some loyalty card which you can purchase which gives you THB 300 per night off on the hotel rates. How can I get that card and make a booking with that discount?

Thanks for your assistance!

Cheers

Dumbwit

I've stayed in both.

1) I'd stay at the SMS2 because the roof top pool has better views.

2) I've stayed in both rooms. I'd take standard Me room. I spent my lounging time at the pool instead of the balcony. My deluxe room was the odd one on the 8th floor at SMS2 so hard to compare room sizes.

3) Ask at the front desk about the Loyalty card. 350B, good for two years, I think. Don't know if you'll be able to use it on your first stay, especially if you booked from one of the hotel Booking sights like Agoda. Pretty sure you have to book directly with the hotel to use the LC

these 2 hotels are new but there is something very very stupid about these hotels

room doors are wooden like 20 years old hotels...and they are locked with metal keys...these new hotels do not use credit card sized cards...they attach room key to a plastic board that is the 3 times size of a wallet...and u have to carry that huge thing in your pocket all day and night

these 2 hotels are new but there is something very very stupid about these hotels

room doors are wooden like 20 years old hotels...and they are locked with metal keys...these new hotels do not use credit card sized cards...they attach room key to a plastic board that is the 3 times size of a wallet...and u have to carry that huge thing in your pocket all day and night

Agree with the card vs. key point.. But if you leave your key with reception then you don't have to carry it around with you. they're open 24hr

Agree with the card vs. key point.. But if you leave your key with reception then you don't have to carry it around with you. they're open 24hr

u know I never thought of that and carried the huge key in my pocket for 7 days...how stupid am I  :Think1:

See Spring Too deluxe is good.They will offer you the card at reception.Also I am 99% sure the rate goes up about 300 baht a night at the weekend.Staff are very helpful.I stayed a month

I want to use their pool and pool bar !!! How are they ? Decent prices for cocktails ?

I want to use their pool and pool bar !!! How are they ? Decent prices for cocktails ?

They do have a cocktail (and food) menu at the pool bar. I usually just drink beers or coffee, but I don't remember the prices being to expensive. 

u know I never thought of that and carried the huge key in my pocket for 7 days...how stupid am I  :Think1:

Yes, that is funny.  I never walk around with my key either.  Always leave it in the lobby. 

Thx for the update kash. Won't you be back In sept?

Yes, I will be staying at VT6 this time for the whole month. Getting a monthly rate there is a big savings over paying the daily rate at SMS or another similar hotel

Both SMS's are nice hotels. If you haven't tried them yet, you'll enjoy your stay there. 

• 2 weeks later...

All the rooms in SMS are the same, you are simply paying for a higher floor.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 months later...

All the rooms in SMS are the same, you are simply paying for a higher floor.

So the deluxe and seaview they are advertise are the same just different floors? All with sea views?

ummm

IS their still construction going on around them? SMS that is, not number 2

ummm

I stayed at Sea Me Spring a in 2012. Choose it over No2 due to the seaview deluxe which was looking directly out to the ocean. Since then the construction of the vacant block next to it I don't see it as seaview now so I would choose No2.

I book directly through hotel and when I arrived I bought the membership card and got the discount.

Now I stay at LK empress due to being directly on Beach road.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Archived