IGNORED

Legit channels/agencies to meet no p4p women?

Hi guys, 

If one wishes to meet a 'ordinary' Thaigirl (lets exclude Pattaya in it's entirely from this discussion) which are the legit channels/agencies/social communitie websites to do this? 

Also, please exclude comments like "just go to 7/11 and hook up". 

• 4 weeks later...

Douchebag did u pay them in the morning or anything?

No, but they usually costs me food and drinks. And please notice that meeting a non-P4P TG does NOT equal to getting laid, it just means you can hang out with her, usually at your expenses.

Always at our expenses matey no diff to farang world

Legit is a key word in that you need to be legit. Good job, good family, good manners, good connections, good situation where you can meet the ordinary girls.

The ordinary ones I've met are through my profession, through occasionally introductions via friends or family members, etc. If you want the really good ones that are not from a poor family looking for an opportunity, an introduction or non-casual connection is mandatory. One of these girls would never even consider a 7/11 as an opportunity.

But I'm probably setting the bar too high as there are ways to meet good girls.

Quite a lot of girls that you are going to meet through legit channels/agencies/social networking are whores who can use the internet or have a mate that can. I'd aim a little higher than 7/11 girls but basically meeting Thai girls in or near their work place isn't a bad way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

If one wishes to meet a 'ordinary' Thaigirl (lets exclude Pattaya in it's entirely from this discussion) which are the legit channels/agencies/social communitie websites to do this? 

Also, please exclude comments like "just go to 7/11 and hook up". 

If you wanna meet legit girl in BKK, it s fairly easy and you can arrange a date every night if you do it right, on thaicupid and may be ThaiFriendly.( sent a lot of copy/paste message and mange the answer accordingly). lots of girls are nice, willing to find a bf or just to hang out.If you want a chance to score on the first meet choose a meeting place near yours, avoid shopping mall or going around her place.

If you are in pattaya, well, there is legit girls too or semi legits that are happy to hang out and won t ask you for money if you've been a good entertainer. But i lack experience in that as paying as always been the easiest way for me there.

I know guys who have hooked up with TGs from internet sites like TF & Tag but it's is not always the best way. Many are BGs/working gals anyway, then there are many that search those sites like sharks in dirty water looking to snare a farang sucker to pay for their kids.

Best way is to meet TGs through work or social/sport groups, or introduced via Thai friends, but usually these ways are not available to farang on holidays.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived