Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is Gerrard a Cheat?

sagitarius123

We know that he is of "dubious character". It is common knowledge that in the last World Cup (2010) there were various gagging orders etc with the England squad. Gerrard had allegedly had an encounter with his underage babysitter and got her pregnant. This is discussed freely on Merseyside.

Then we look at the Southport nightclub incident where he is clearly seen on CCTV throwing punches. However, his incredibly expensive lawyer managed to get his friend to do the time!

But recently..... Liverpool were set to win the league this year. But it was a Gerrard mistake against Chelsea that cost them the title.

And the other day he made the perfect back header to his Liverpool team mate Suarez to put the final nail in England's coffin.

Look back at the video. Why would a 75% fit Suarez run for an opportunity that was, at best, a 500/1 chance of happening at that level of football?

Just a thought for you brits to ponder. I didn't put it in the Everton thread for obvious reasons 555

PS. And we know what Suarez is !!!

Gerrard is one of the most loyal players in the world. How long has he been playing for Liverpool? 18 years or something? In that time he never won the premier league.

Are you suggesting that he threw the game that could finally have gotten him and his team champion?

I highly, highly doubt this.

Gerrard is one of the most loyal players in the world. How long has he been playing for Liverpool? 18 years or something? In that time he never won the premier league.

Are you suggesting that he threw the game that could finally have gotten him and his team champion?

I agree

He's just a buffoon lol.

Ahh, out the back door of the Cup. Now the recriminations.

You can always rely on the English to turn on the skipper when their team is down.

Conspiracy theorists hold no bounds :WinkGrin1: .

Great footballer,

BUT, I will never forgive him that goal in 2006.

AND

He is a proven liar also.

Gerrard and Suarez go hand in hand

Ha Ha are you really that bored that you cant find anything else to do....but if you want a reason for Liverpool not winning the league look no further than Mr Suarez, if he hadn't have missed the first 6 games things MAY have been different.

And the other day he made the perfect back header to his Liverpool team mate Suarez to put the final nail in England's coffin.

Look back at the video. Why would a 75% fit Suarez run for an opportunity that was, at best, a 500/1 chance of happening at that level of football?

But then look at the sheepish look on Gerrard's face when the camera went to him. Painful to watch. No cheating.

Inept??? Not many inept players have a man of the match performance in the champions league final

Inept??? Not many inept players have a man of the match performance in the champions league final

One game.

One game.

Once a year.

UEFA cup final as well, FA cup final last minute screamer, countless champions league matches {remember the Olympiacos goal?} and was a big cog in a side that won quite a few trophies, but yes they were all only one game at a time

I am usually at loggerheads with Liverpool fans, but I give respect where it is due, Stevie G has been a fantastic player throughout his career & is far from a cheat. Last week the media were gunning for Rooney, now it's Gerrard. The media itself has a lot to answer for in England's poor World Cup displays, there's a saying, throw a rock in the air and you will hit someone guilty.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

He is too thick to cheat. Just inept.

Yep

Well thick and only has about £40 million in the bank at 34 years old

I must agree with Jinx, our press have slaughtered every England team and every England manager, no wander they are terrified every time they play. Even before the team had got to Brazil they started on Rooney, never once have they supported the team, scum they are, that's why I haven't bought a paper for about 15 years

LOYAL??? Nope, sorry but no, if it was not for underground Liverpool Gangsters he would not be a Liverpool player now. He put in a transfer request and was due to sign for Chelsea in 2005. Only death threats to his family and threats of blowing his knee caps out stopped him moving.

As for being a cheat. No not really in the contex of throwing matches, he would never do that. The back Header against Uraguay was just Gerrard being careless. And the slip against Chelsea cost him a league medal so defo not deliberate. he is famed for careless Antics. He is prone to the going down very easy in the box. But to be honest not many players don't do this now.

I do not have much time for him but there is no doubt he was a great Player in his time.

Matt Le Tissier is a loyal Player, he played 20 years for Southampton for just over 2 Grand a week despite being one of the most naturally gifted Players of his Generation IN THE WORLD and being offered mega bucks and turning it down for his love of the Club and keeping them in the Premier League single handed every season. That is loyalty.

• 1 month later...

I can't resist the temptation .... :GoldenSmile1:

image.jpg

Is that the famous Moyes out plane Jocky?, I reckon it could be chocs away again fairly soon if results don't change.

The worst dives are the ones where the ref laughs and you don't get a pen , in fact I think 3 Man U players were booked last season for diving . But the king of the yellow carded divers is still a certain Mr Bale.

The worst dives are the ones where the ref laughs and you don't get a pen , in fact I think 3 Man U players were booked last season for diving . But the king of the yellow carded divers is still a certain Mr Bale.

Can't be , Suarez is the worst diver I ever saw , very funny though ..

http://youtu.be/rL67Jno5aYY

That was one where everybody laughed Jocky including the ref, cheating little Barcelona bstard lol , BUT, Ashley Young and Gareth Bale have been booked more times than Mr Suarez for simulation. Gareth Bale has about half a dozen yellows to his name for it.

Archived