IGNORED

Any X-US Marines in here?

jamduf

Was just wondering if there are any board members that is an ex US Marine and found this wonderful place the same way I did. Traveling with the Corps in the early 90s I came to stay in Rayong for 6 weeks with my unit doing a training exercise called Cobra Gold. Every weekend was spent in Pattaya. Didn't come back for about 20 years after growing tired of the way fat, old American women act and looking for a good vacationing spot. Wish I had started making this journey earlier than I did, but better late than never. My 10th trip will be in December. So is any of my brothers in here?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Semper Fi my brother....I came to LOS way back in 69, but the story is pretty much the same. However I didn't come back until I took a contract job in Iraq 2009! WOW....Add lots of neon lights & a MUCH better selection of girls. I made 10 trips back, including several to Phuket. And guess what....I can still get a cheer from the gallery of go-go girls! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with a pocket full of baht) BUT...it's my fantasy, I'll live it any way I want!

I know what you mean about the loud, fat, pasty skinned, white girls. I just tune 'em out!

I thought there were only former Marines? :). What time frame in Dec? Maybe we can meet up somewhere and have some drinks. Maybe we can all wear shirts with targets on them.

I thought there were ONLY x-special forces people in Pattaya ????

Semper Fi....First trip was with the USMC 1981. Been coming back ever since.

damn quote aint working again

still not

Semper Fi my brother....I came to LOS way back in 69, but the story is pretty much the same. However I didn't come back until I took a contract job in Iraq 2009! WOW....Add lots of neon lights & a MUCH better selection of girls. I made 10 trips back, including several to Phuket. And guess what....I can still get a cheer from the gallery of go-go girls! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with a pocket full of baht) BUT...it's my fantasy, I'll live it any way I want!

I know what you mean about the loud, fat, pasty skinned, white girls. I just tune 'em out!

Sempe Fi Moondoggie! Working overseas, cool. Ive been curiouser about that lately.

I thought there were only former Marines? :). What time frame in Dec? Maybe we can meet up somewhere and have some drinks. Maybe we can all wear shirts with targets on them.

I'm already booked Dec 16-jan 2.

Semper Fi....First trip was with the USMC 1981.Been coming back ever since.

Semper Fi Simguy!

I am from Ohio. I was with ICO 3/3 out of Hawaii.

Sempe Fi Moondoggie! Working overseas, cool. Ive been curiouser about that lately.

It was pretty good while it lasted. I worked a "Military" contract for KBR. Most of that is over now with all the cutbacks 'n such. But there are still contract positions for some company's. (You'll find sites on the internet) Best part for me was the R & R schedule, that got me back to Thailand! Outstanding fun for this old Jarhead!

Anyone know how to get the quote button to work. Mine don't.

Semper Fi!  Hawkeye.

It was pretty good while it lasted. I worked a "Military" contract for KBR. Most of that is over now with all the cutbacks 'n such. But there are still contract positions for some company's. (You'll find sites on the internet) Best part for me was the R & R schedule, that got me back to Thailand! Outstanding fun for this old Jarhead!

Yea I been to some websites. But they don't really answer my questions. Just post jobs.

Semper Fi! Were about the same age what years did u serve?

87-90 7222 Hawk Missile operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I been to some websites. But they don't really answer my questions. Just post jobs.

Well I can try to answer your questions, but I was just a "Cog" in the wheel if you get my drift.

Anyone going in December?

just sending it back to the top

Semper Fi. First trip '82.[/quote SemperFi brother

• 2 weeks later...

Any jarheads gonna be there in December?

Archived