IGNORED

LGW - BKK £331 - Return - Ukraine Airlines

nickswift1

I did not get a very good response last time I posted this airline so you don't need to comment if you don't like the sound of it, I am just trying to help people out on a budget.

I am nothing to do with this website either http://www.holidaypirates.com/holidaypackages/bangkok-return-flights-gbp-331-each

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

Amazing price, but I looked it up on Skyscanner, there's a 15 hour layover somewhere in the Ukraine each way unfortunately

Great price, after tax the flight is almost free! However, Ukraine, on the verge of civil war? Think I'll pass....

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I have managed to land a £289.83 one way ticket to Manchester, leaving on the 25th ......that's £121 for the flight!!! and £168.83 in tax 555 

an A380 one way it is not :-/

Posted Image

What are you going to do during your 15 hour layover in the Ukraine  ?

I've just looked at the website for flight departing 31 October and the transfer time is only 1hr 45m so am seriously considering it. The prices are in Ukrainian currency so I haven't worked out the exact cost yet.

I would be more concerned with my safety than with a cheap price. With the country in turmoil do you think that a start up airline ( or established one ) doing flights on the 'cheap' is going to be subjected to rigorous checks on their ability to operate planes safely? 

I am not being negative but there are some times when price is not everything.

It's probably due to the crash of the Ukranian currency. It's fallen by 45% recently the biggest currency fall in the world in recent times according to the BBC article.

• 4 weeks later...

Are they still flying ?

If I had booked I'd prefer to lose my money and book another

route.

Hope no one did get tempted at the

low price.

I agree - for about £120 more be safe and fly a more established airline. Transit through Ukraine is not going to be fun. 

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Cheapest flight I've seen recently was one of them hacker fares. Out with Ukrainian and back with Malaysian.

we have the usual crap ATM in the UK school holidays ATM Manchester to BKK £1000+ weight till September and its less than £500

Archived