IGNORED

Best current buys in new MCs

The Sly Fox

I'm interested in some opinions on best value MCs at the present time. Something around 125cc, under 50K Bt. To be used mostly by average sized TG but sometimes by me (big assed farang) no long distances as I have a car, so it'll be mostly short trips.

auto Vs semi-auto Vs man? What are the main points I need to consider when shopping around?

Alternatively does anyone know a site along the lines of SiamNewCar where you can see current prices for all models and compare prices & features.

Many thanks in advance.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I bought an auto Click 125 for 46,000 baht, the basic wire wheel model. It goes very well, good acceleration and braking but the single shocker makes it a bit "bouncy" on bumpy roads. I find lowering the tyre pressure at the back helps. I am very happy with it but it is a fair bit higher than mates Yamaha MX 125cc so that could be an issue if the thai is small in height.

These past couple days I've been looking around Pattaya MC dealers and I've got to say I'm coming across the shittiest service I've encountered in LOS. The people I find working in these large MC businesses don't give a fuck, and are not interested in answering questions. I walk into a store and see the staff fiddling with their smart phones. There are hundreds of various MCs on display but none have any prices or information on them. So I need to keep asking these disinterested staff...How much is this one? How much is that one? I'm kinda giving up on the idea of buying a new MC and think I'll just hang onto the old one I already have and ride that into the ground.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I bought an auto Click 125 for 46,000 baht, the basic wire wheel model. It goes very well, good acceleration and braking but the single shocker makes it a bit "bouncy" on bumpy roads. I find lowering the tyre pressure at the back helps. I am very happy with it but it is a fair bit higher than mates Yamaha MX 125cc so that could be an issue if the thai is small in height.

I've rented Click 125i and found the same jarring ride when going over moderate to large bumps. Then rented one with a YSS shock and the handling was transformed, making the bumps barely noticeable. Overall, a nice bike.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived