lincslad

Laos pussy

general_dread

i have not been to laos since 2003, there were plenty of mongering then, so there must still be now, went into a disco that was full of BKK gogo girls on weekend leave, but that got busted while we were there, one of the tuk-tuk drivers took us to a ST gaff, but the girls were 50/50 at best.

later GD

untakenname

There is not as much action in Laos as people who have been there years ago might think. You need to go to discos or bars with many ex pats. Obviously there are bars for locals which if you speak Laotian you can find something. Over all though the selection at such bars isn't great and the girls there are average if that. If you can speak the language, tolerate average looking wenches and stand horrible karaoke, then you have some chance.

I have lived in Laos for 2 1/2 years and can verify this is still the case. I like Laos don't get me wrong but bring your own girl with you for the best time. It is a quiet, romantic, country and if you want sex everyday you need to make your own plans.

jbones13

I'm going to be in Vientiane for a couple days and was thinking of staying in the Novotel. Sounds like they have a club their with ladies and would make it relatively easy. The hotel doesn't bust your chops about taking someone back to the room with you does it? Are there better hotels and better discos I should stay at? I'll only be here for 2 nights at best.

Also are there any daytime options available? Maybe a nice massage spot or otherwise? Thanks!

cbr bkk

Bor Pen Yang hotel, along the Mekhong. Has a nice bar on The Roof. Lovely food, pool, beer lao, and best of all. It's where all the FLers go.

Samsenthai hotel is girl friendly too btw.

Have fun.

jbones13

Thanks for the info... I decided to stay at the Inter City hotel as it is next to the main bar. Is it busier on Friday / Saturday? I went on a Sunday and it seemed as their were only a handful of girls. Had a bit of an experience. I saw two girls, 1 of which was attractive so I went and introduced myself. The conversation was a bit stunted so I excused myself after a few minutes. A little later I spotted a couple girls who were both really cute. One was a bit curvier than my taste, but still very attractive and her english was very good. The other girl was smoking hot, petite, but spoke little english at all. Just a little background info, I'm in my late 20's, in shape and a good looking guy... At first they were nervous when I sat down, but opened up fairly quickly. I sat and chatted with them for around 1.5 hours. It went about as well as it possibly could. Joking, laughing, having fun shooting the shit. They were talking about visiting me in Thailand on the border next week. The hot one laughing said, she goes back to Thailand with me. We all exchange numbers. At one point the hot girl is playing with her phone texting. I tell her to forget that guy and if she will spend the night with me instead. She laughs and says ok. So at this point I think I'm in. Fast forward 30 minutes or so and I'm getting restless. I lean over and ask the hot girl if she will come home with me. She says, no sorry and starts talking to her friend in Lao. Her friend gets pissed. "Why would you ask her that, if you want that kind of company you should go to another table. We aren't those girls... I told you we were here just for drinks". So apparently they aren't freelancers and I offended them. How the fuck am I supposed to know. I'm annoyed because it would have been nice to have some action coming to visit me in Thailand and they were genuinely nice and fun girls, but whatever.

This FL shit in a normal bar is confusing as hell to me... is their some kind of hand signal I don't know about.

alfisti2005

good informations...thanks at all

albundy4eva

That last girl in black was gorgeous.

semi-retired member

It could be a customer or someone who is ready to take a gamble.

Or as Wikipedia puts it

The word punter may refer to:

A British, Australian and Hiberno (Irish) English colloquial term for a paying guest or customer, especially

a patron of a brothel

a gambler, particularly an amateur betting on horse racing or a player in the game of Baccarat

a beginner skier or snowboarder, especially one with particularly bad style

A related (and slightly derogatory) term is 'mug-punter', as in a punter who might be easily taken-advantage-of.

I really must get out more ...

Mykonos

... Care about sharing your thoughts with us ? ... I have great memories of Lao girls in Thailand but never been in Laos myself ... :Chokdee:

themosch

My best Laos experience was in Pattaya with a girl from Tropical bar soi 2.

As for Laos is prostitution still illegal and punishable by inprisonment?????? That's what keeps me away from a trip to Laos after all!

Edited by themosch

Laoman

My best Laos experience was in Pattaya with a girl from Tropical bar soi 2.

As for Laos is prostitution still illegal and punishable by inprisonment?????? That's what keeps me away from a trip to Laos after all!

There is plenty of mongering available in Vientiane in particular. One of the hotels - Mekong hotel - even has a fishbowl. In addition there are at least two well known brothel hotels - Lao Ong Dao and Lao Ong Dao2. Lots of freelancers around as well.

themosch

There is plenty of mongering available in Vientiane in particular. One of the hotels - Mekong Hotel - even has a fishbowl. In addition there are at least two well known brothel hotels - Lao Ong Dao and Lao Ong Dao2. Lots of freelancers around as well.

I am sure lots of local talent available but i won't risk a visit to prison for some p4p.

Laoman

I am sure lots of local talent available but i won't risk a visit to prison for some p4p.

Plenty of Vietnamese girls as well if you know where to look, and they don't qualify under that Lao law you mention.

maimeepanhaa

It not as you think, you'd have to be very very unlucky.

It quite relaxed to the point where there are ladyboys walking

the street trying to sell you drugs as well as their own wares.

btw its illegal in thailand too!

maimeepanhaa

Plenty of Vietnamese girls as well if you know where to look, and they don't qualify under that Lao law you mention.

Was just in lao, but couldnt stay for long

would love to catch up one day, when i get back there.

btw the ass in my avatar is lao....lol

Edited by maimeepanhaa

themosch

Thanks . Good to know.

themosch

It not as you think, you'd have to be very very unlucky.

It quite relaxed to the point where there are ladyboys walking

the street trying to sell you drugs as well as their own wares.

btw its illegal in thailand too!

Could be.But it is hard to explain to my wife that i am in prison in Laos for prostitution when i was supposed to be on a fishing trip with my friends!NoNo3.png

pubstud

Yeah bor pen nyang bar on that road that runs along the river. been up there often, always with my Thai wife, but there seems to be a few FL around plus local expat guys, so it'll be easy to get chatting with expats and learn a few ropes, there are also FLs around the nam phu (fountain)

In the past the cops were real strict about foreigners going with Lao girls but that seems to have eased up recently. Last few trips I saw Lao girls with expats.

dutchboi

I'm headed there soon for a visa run, every time I go there things look better and improved and even franchises pop up, I'm certain the mongering scene has improved as well, I'll post what I'll learn.

Vego69

So do any of the hotel accept guests for the night? Spending a few days in Vientianne in Sept. Messages on here are mixed?? After a few beers any restraint with the local girlies goes out the window. So are the police / arrest posts an urban myth or should I be concerned???555!

Laoman

No, not all hotels are guest friendly by a long way, and many guest houses catering to westerners aren't. The Lao Orchid hotel is guest friendly, but they do warn you. I would not try this in any place apart from Vientiane, and Boten where there are heaps of Chinese hookers.

The Lao law is not an urban myth. If you go with a freelancer, (Lao), technically you do risk a fine or worse. Having said this, there are Vietnamese fl around. There are also Lao bars with short time guesthouses around, but it helps to speak Lao or Thai to go to these. You can tell them by the coloured fairy lights.

nikcool10

laoman is bang on ... its not like LOS, you can get into trouble, your best bet would be to try MPs , barber shops ,etc .but taking a lao girl back could be risky ...

angsta

You will find that when you check into your hotel that it is made clear if you can bring back a girl or not, after that I wouldn't worry. I have been 5 or 6 times and stayed at a few different places and have never had any problems finding girls or bringing them back to my room. It's not Thailand but bor pen nyang is a good shout to start the evening. Usually plenty of FL's but be careful as there are usually a few LB's around as well.