lincslad

Laos pussy

lincslad

I am in Vientiane as we speak so was wondering if anyone has got some useful information concerning Loas pussy. This is only my 3rd trip to Loas and my 1st trip to Vientiane so any input would be appreciated, I'm thinking of staying for 4 to 5 days. Cheers.

hellboy

I hear its illegal for foreigners to monger the females in Loas and the government does press charges.

But maybe I am wrong? Anyone know more?

lincslad

They are very strict about girls in your room and there is also suppose to be curfews ( 2.am ish ) but there is plenty of pussy available. Some of you perverts on here must have been here shagging, I'm off out in 2 hours and don't want locking or something, any advise.

Esco
I am in Vientiane as we speak so was wondering if anyone has got some useful information concerning Loas pussy. This is only my 3rd trip to Loas and my 1st trip to Vientiane so any input would be appreciated, I'm thinking of staying for 4 to 5 days. Cheers.

Mate, go ask reception or anyone else for the club in the big hotel. There is a huge international hotel at the riverside with a bar / club inside. Think its on the 3rd of 4th floor cant remember exactly. You pay entrance fee and there is a club inside (but the music is on waay too loud imo) and a bar area outside with a nice view over the river (Mekong or whatever that thing is called) Loads of girls there met a really hot TG but was with a girl already unfortunately. Oh by the way, the rest of Vientiane is a DUMP

E

They are very strict about girls in your room and there is also suppose to be curfews ( 2.am ish ) but there is plenty of pussy available. Some of you perverts on here must have been here shagging, I'm off out in 2 hours and don't want locking or something, any advise.

King pervert to the rescue :o

Mr Wiggy

I hear they have hairy canaries why bother ? :o

lincslad
Mate, go ask reception or anyone else for the club in the big hotel. There is a huge international hotel at the riverside with a bar / club inside. Think its on the 3rd of 4th floor cant remember exactly. You pay entrance fee and there is a club inside (but the music is on waay too loud imo) and a bar area outside with a nice view over the river (Mekong or whatever that thing is called) Loads of girls there met a really hot TG but was with a girl already unfortunately. Oh by the way, the rest of Vientiane is a DUMP

E

King pervert to the rescue :o

Trust you to have been here you manwhore you. Had a good wander round today and also asked info from various tuk tuk drivers to see if their info matches up. Is the hotel you're talking about the Novotel ?

Esco
Trust you to have been here you manwhore you. Had a good wander round today and also asked info from various tuk tuk drivers to see if their info matches up. Is the hotel you're talking about the Novotel ?

Just had a peak on the web and yes that is the hotel I mean. Nice bar and good looking women

Esco

By the way lots of drugs around there as well so be careful mate. It also says the club closes at 1 but it stayed open till 2.30 last time I was there

Dr.Winston

I haven't been there for years so I can't give really specific tips. I can remember the club that Esco mentioned.

I remember that at the hotel the "porter" guy would get girls and bring them to your room. it was relatively expensive because he would take his cut which was no doubt quite large. I prefer to p-lay a more active role in my mongering so I never did use this method of getting a girl.

If you Thai or Issaan is passable then the Samlor/Tuk Tuk drivers have their fingers on the Pulse. They know where the girls are and will know any hotels prepared to look the other way. Again they will probably extract a large commission from the deal.

lincslad

Cheers Esco mate. I've been offered nothing but sex and drugs all day. One dude asked me if I wanted some cannabis but I refused ( I get checked through work ) so he saked if I wanted heroin instead ffs. Anyway I'm off for a shower then hitting the town ( what there is of it ) so if you don't hear from me in the next few days then I've been locked up. Novotel here I come.

Cheers Dr. B. My thai is good enough to communicate with the tuk tuk dudes and got some good feedback as well. Thanks, might try some other places tomorrow.

layow

There a bar on the 4 th floor looking over the mekong, its open air place but nice layout, good music

pool tables below on the 3rd

its called "bor pen nyang bar"

next to the "inter hotel"

a mate of mine runs it with some partners

plenty of girls there and some punters too

Dr.Winston
There a bar on the 4 th floor looking over the mekong, its open air place but nice layout, good music

Now that sounds like my kind of bar.

Esco

Lots of gay bars as well be careful

layow

actually for you esco

freelancing lbs on the street

just up your alley.....sorry lots of alleys

Esco

I never saw any woody plus I had my girl from Udon Thani with me (now GoGo dancer in Peppermint) so had enough fun fucking her sponsored pussy to bits :rolleyes:

bobbie

ask a tuktuk driver. He will take you to restaurant - guesthouse kinda place where you can pick your girl, have dinner with her (that's mandatory) and then you can go to a room. total damage was 43 us$ (that was december 2006) including food and drink (some fingerfood, a salad, 2 beers, one ld)

I was the only white person there, my guess would be the others were korean, japanese, ... businessman.

this is the girl, nothing rushed, spend a great hour with her.

Nieuwe_afbeelding.JPG

there were some thai freelancers in the rooftop bar someone mentioned in an earlier reply but they were past their selling date.

lincslad

Cheers Woody, been to the Novotel, Mekong hotel and Loas Palace but their disco's are on the ground floor. The one you are talking about sounds like the place others have mentioned, I'll check it out tonight. When you say its on the 4th floor is the bor pen nyang bar actually in a hotel then ?

lincslad
ask a tuktuk driver. He will take you to restaurant - guesthouse kinda place where you can pick your girl, have dinner with her (that's mandatory) and then you can go to a room. total damage was 43 us$ (that was december 2006) including food and drink (some fingerfood, a salad, 2 beers, one ld)

I was the only white person there, my guess would be the others were korean, japanese, ... businessman.

this is the girl, nothing rushed, spend a great hour with her.

post-1901-1214747016_thumbjpg

there were some thai freelancers in the rooftop bar someone mentioned in an earlier reply but they were past their selling date.

Cheers bobbie, went to a similar place the other night. It was a restaurant/ guesthouse sort of place but no girls there, they would bring one if you wanted. Price 1500 baht for girl, room ( nice rooms ) condoms.You didn't have to have a meal at this one though. The boss told me farangs didn't use this place and didn't bother getting a chick but one was leaving whilst I was there and she was a real looker.

Zieke Reiger

Was there in april. Good priced ladyfriendly hotel: Hanou Paradise hotel, there's a cabaret inside to (starts 8 pm I think), working girls sit in a glass room, waiting for customers, not my kind of thing and they weren't enthousiastic at all. Lot's of freelancers in a few disco's around town though. The one mentioned here earlier in the waterfront hotel. Thinking about the names of the other two, will get back to you on that (edit: one was called Future Disco, certainly known amongst the Tuk tuk driver)

Here's a few pics from inside:

my kill for the night, slightly nuts (could be the all day song kran drinking) but the best body I've had Asia, which says something

SSA53619.JPG

Future Disco, very few falang, lot's of girls, great music, and ridiculously cheap beer

SSA53622.JPG

SSA53624.JPG

my girl and some of her friends, this is in the other disco, but forgot the name. People were very friendly, the cheap Beerlao also means you can buys drinks for the whole place...

SSA53627.JPG

She even had her own motorbike, the doll!

SSA53634.JPG

in short, to be recommended if you are in the North of thailand, but a few days in Vientiane is enough (unless you like to smoke pot).

Mr Wiggy
What is a "punter"?

It could be a customer or someone who is ready to take a gamble.

Or as Wikipedia puts it

The word punter may refer to:

A British, Australian and Hiberno (Irish) English colloquial term for a paying guest or customer, especially

a patron of a brothel

a gambler, particularly an amateur betting on horse racing or a player in the game of Baccarat

a beginner skier or snowboarder, especially one with particularly bad style

hold the pickle

There is a disco in the Don Am Palace hotel that gets going after the handful of bars in the city center wind down which is around midnight or so. This is a place that is full of locals mainly but many girls available in there. This is by far the darkest interior of any building I've ever been in. Aside from some green laser lights I could barely see anything. Vientiane can be fun but make sure your hotel allows guests.

hold the pickle

There is a disco in the Don Am Palace hotel that gets going after the handful of bars in the city center wind down which is around midnight or so. This is a place that is full of locals mainly but many girls available in there. This is by far the darkest interior of any building I've ever been in. Aside from some green laser lights I could barely see anything. Vientiane can be fun but make sure your hotel allows guests.

egyptbeef

I thought Laos was pretty quiet to be honest, i even went to a nightclub at 1am and it was closed! Might take another trip though and scout a little harder.