IGNORED

Marriott booked but have seen a very good dea with pattaya blue sky that would save me alot

tobeornottobe

I have booked the Marriott for my trip in august at 3500 baht a night, it seems like a very nice hotel with the added bonus of being so close to Walking Street but also quiet at night, I'm not a millionare or in anyway rich but I have a decent paying job which is why I decided to treat myself to this hotel however I have been hearing great things about a hotel called pattay Blue Sky and its available for 1020 baht , the location in soi5 isn't as good but for a saving of 2480 a night every night for 9 days which I could spend on other things on my trip I wonder if I should cancel the Marriott and go for pattaya Blue Sky?

Is it possible for you to cancel without paying a large fee? Never been at Pattaya Blue Sky so can't comment on that hotel but it's a considerable price difference.

Id have to pay 40 euro to cancel, id save 465 euro after that fee is paid

I can see why it is cheap. It does not come close to the Marriot Matey

Pattaya Blue Sky hotel - Rooms

IMO much better place than the Blue Sky for only a little more than what they want.

Not sure other than what you said why you picked the Marriot but the Two hotels now than mention are way off from each other in terms of WS or Soi 6

Tell us what it is you really want and maybe we can advise

The LK chain are IMO better in terms of Location and price and you can get a great room still cheaper than the Marriot

I have stayed in the Areca and the PBR during my first and second trips, just looking for somewhere chilled out, I don't really stay out late and I usually do my own thing in pattaya, gym, massage, breakfast, soapy, food , head home with a girl in that order, I don't really keep a girl long either, believe it or not in my 2 trips I didn't go near Walking Street, which of the lk hotels would you recommend most, theres 3 of them

Dude! really, I hope you're more decisive when you are choosing TG's then you are when picking a hotel to stay at!!! IMO there are no screaming good deals when it comes to hotels in Pattaya. You pretty much get what you pay for. If money isn't a problem go with the Marriott, if it is go with something cheaper.

Are there any hidden gems hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices you guys know about

Dude! really, I hope you're more decisive when you are choosing TG's then you are when picking a hotel to stay at!!! .

His Board name is perfect !!! ;)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

At 3500 baht a night, you must be in more than the basic room at the Marriott, Ive got the terrace suites coming in at 3700ish middle of Aug, it will be some come down going to Blue Sky from that.

Marriott is a far better option.

The Marriott is a very good hotel and has a great pool area.  If you have booked it and can afford it I would stick with it.

Check out the other hotels you fancy when you are in Pattaya so you have some options for your next trip.

Almost always stay at the Marriott- last 5 years. Great hotel and great swimming pool.

I have got very basic question in that context: Is the Marriott definetely girlfriendly?

Thanks  a lot.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

I have got very basic question in that context: Is the Marriott definetely girlfriendly?

Thanks  a lot.

Unless thing have changed very recently, YES.

Archived