IGNORED

Mar 2015 Suggestions

ctrlcopypaste482

Hey guys,

I know this is a long way away but I've booked my trip for early next year after a deal popped up with United.  

I haven't mongered in Thailand for a few years now, maybe 4 or 5, and have stuck with the Philippines (AC, Subic) primarily for my last trips.  I'm looking forward to the craziness that is Pattaya.

Anyway, last time I was there I stayed at Secrets, and it was fine at the time, decent location.  On a cursory look through the site, it appears as though Secrets has fallen out of favour. I thought I remembered reading something about them a few years back.

What hotels do you guys recommend instead?  I was thinking Marriott, because I can use my Marriott card there presumably, or something along the lines of View Talay 6, or Blue Sky.  I want to be near the action of Walking Street and stay in some comfort.  What do you guys recommend?

I plan on splitting my trip between Pattaya and BKK, so I'm not sure how long I'll be in either places yet.

But as for BKK, I'm looking at s15 Sukhumvit.  Any other suggestions? Close to the action and MRT.

I was hoping to jump over to AC for a day or two before my return but it looks like the BKK > CRK flights are no longer running and I'm not sure if it's worth it having to get from Manila to AC and then back for like a day or two.

Thanks guys.

I recommend more reading hundreds of threads on PA forum and look on main page PA, where are several links for hotels.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I recommend more reading hundreds of threads on PA forum and look on main page PA, where are several links for hotels.

Thanks.

Soi 5 BKK hotel bel aire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue sky is great.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am planning a trip to Pattaya in March 2015. I have made my reservation with the Queen Victoria Inn located on Soi 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived