IGNORED

Room for rent 10k month

vanilla

Hello, I'm looking for a room for 10K baht a month. Was to give me an address that is Nirun condo. Someone there to you live it?

Have you addresses guest house in the center of Pattaya for this price . Thank you very much.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

For how long is it ? 

How long is maybe the important question here? You can currently rent in the Nurin Condo complex for as little as 4000 baht per month plus electric and water. This is of course one of the small Condos but at 10,000 baht per month you would be looking at one of the more exceptional Condos I imagine. I like the area and rent a small Condo there. I personally have never had any problems with anyone or anything to do with the complex. There is no shortage of food stalls for fruit and vegetables near by, you are a few 100 metres from a big C shopping mall for anything else you may need. A few nice little bars just outside the complex, maybe 10 minutes to Walking Street via motor bike. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I've enjoyed a couple of years here and is worth a look.

http://goo.gl/maps/5lZWJ

I would be for 2 months. July and August .
Thus I can go blindly to complex Nirun for a lower budget in 10K / month.

Thank you

I just had a look at the website and its saying 6000k a month. Is that because it is low season ATM? My old man wants to do Patts for 3 months starting this September, he would probably like something a little closer to LK Metro sort of area and is willing to pay $100 AUD a week so around 12000 Baht a month. Any sugestions? Also how much of a price jump would there be on a 2 bedroom condo? If he enjoys his 3 months there he is packing up in Australia to retire there, He is a healthy 62 year old sex maniac!

Try the website from "Dancewatchers" - they have good Condo's in Pattaya and also in Jomtien (a little bit quieter...) and their Service is excellent.

Just had a quick chat to girl in an office downstairs that does rental property here she did tell me they have a number of rooms available short term at between 5000 and 6500 per month but didn't get into specifics about bonds etc.

Explore your options of course but here is one. y3eqy2a3.jpgTheir contact details to have a chat.

Hi,

I have a studio : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/120986-studio-for-rent-in-central-area/

and a one bedroom (85 sqm) ; http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/120985-one-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-central-area/

I shall have a new studio available in the same building. I do not have pictures yet because it is under refurbishment, new painting an new furnitures. Normally it will be ready next week, I can sent pictures if interested.

Both apartments are located near Tukcom, 10 mn walk from Walking Street, 2mn from soi Boycow

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

How long is maybe the important question here? You can currently rent in the Nurin Condo complex for as little as 4000 baht per month plus electric and water. This is of course one of the small Condos but at 10,000 baht per month you would be looking at one of the more exceptional Condos I imagine. I like the area and rent a small Condo there. I personally have never had any problems with anyone or anything to do with the complex. There is no shortage of food stalls for fruit and vegetables near by, you are a few 100 metres from a big C shopping mall for anything else you may need. A few nice little bars just outside the complex, maybe 10 minutes to Walking street via motor bike. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I've enjoyed a couple of years here and is worth a look.

http://goo.gl/maps/5lZWJ

. Agree been at niran for 9 years not had an issue I enjoy it there

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

We have this budget room available at 8,500 per month + electric and water, includes A/C, fan, fridge, kettle, TV, ensuite, table/chairs, king size bed, free Wifi, central Pattaya close to soi Baukhao and LK Metro

small website 3B.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

do the triple w and look under pattaya condo guide.

the nirun? watch out for falling bodies.

I just had a look at the website and its saying 6000k a month. Is that because it is low season ATM? My old man wants to do Patts for 3 months starting this September, he would probably like something a little closer to LK Metro sort of area and is willing to pay $100 AUD a week so around 12000 Baht a month. Any sugestions? Also how much of a price jump would there be on a 2 bedroom condo? If he enjoys his 3 months there he is packing up in Australia to retire there, He is a healthy 62 year old sex maniac!

Australian? Sex Maniac? that's a redundancy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I'm interested in the condo have sent you a message regarding dates with thanks

I have a studio : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/120986-studio-for-rent-in-central-area/

and a one bedroom (85 sqm) ; http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/120985-one-bedroom-apartment-for-rent-central-area/

I shall have a new studio available in the same building. I do not have pictures yet because it is under refurbishment, new painting an new furnitures. Normally it will be ready next week, I can sent pictures if interested.

Both apartments are located near Tukcom, 10 mn walk from walking street, 2mn from soi Boycow

Cheers

Try the website from "Dancewatchers" - they have good Condo's in Pattaya and also in Jomtien (a little bit quieter...) and their Service is excellent.

Excellent accommodation BUT way out of the OPs price range!

I have been in the area around Nirun for about 9 years. The biggest issue you will have is the lack of public transport...there is none, no baht bus route at all. You can use motorbike taxis but this can be a drag and expensive if you pickup a girl and want to take her home every night. The access road down to pattaya central road, soi Arunothai, floods badly in heavy rain and it is a wet, dark walk home. The bars nearby are small, few customers and not that many attractive girls. you will get bored of them quickly for a long-term stay.

I believe you can find just as good accom at your price in a more convenient spot, eg off soi buakaow,

I have been in the area around Nirun for about 9 years. The biggest issue you will have is the lack of public transport...there is none, no baht bus route at all. You can use motorbike taxis but this can be a drag and expensive if you pickup a girl and want to take her home every night. The access road down to pattaya central road, soi Arunothai, floods badly in heavy rain and it is a wet, dark walk home. The bars nearby are small, few customers and not that many attractive girls. you will get bored of them quickly for a long-term stay.

I believe you can find just as good accom at your price in a more convenient spot, eg off soi buakaow,

Good post from a guy that lives near by , not someone looking to rent it out !!! It is what it is Take it or leave it.

JDM

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

try centre condo just behind the watt on 2nd road not far from the buckhaow market and very central I rent for 14k a month + elect and water works out to about 17K

Archived