IGNORED

Angel Witch? 2 subjects

Gmillion1

Has anyone been to Angel Witch recently? There are 2 smoking hot show girls there, I was there in December/January and I can only remember 1 of those girls name. One is Prow or Praw, the other I can not remember, they are about the same height, and both very sexy, does any one know if they are still there, I am going back soon and I want them both',,,,,,,,, I did not get a chance to barfine them the night I saw them, I had other things going on. And are they bar-finable????

In gogo land December is a long time ago.And when are you going back?

In all honesty it's not a great description of the girls either.

They may have moved on by the time you get here.

I was there in November, I recall a hyper scary looking, slightly poompui gal that would jump down from the pole onto the stage in a full state of the splits, I nicknamed her 'The Nutcracker'

If they are actual SWhowgirls they should be bar fineable you will just have to wait until after 2 a.m. when all the shows are over to leave with them. My mate has barfined SWhowgirls several times from Angelwitch he just had to wait for them before they were allowed to leave the bar. 

Angelwitch has picked up after its lull when most of the girls moved to Amethyst.

My favourite showgirl is back and looking as pretty as ever... 

angelw.jpg

Angelwitch has picked up after its lull when most of the girls moved to Amethyst.

Shes lovely,never barfined from here so how much you talking for a showgirl (BF).I always seem to come here with girls who i have barfined elsewhere,mainly because of the shows they put on,they do seem to like the shows though!

Shes lovely,never barfined from here so how much you talking for a showgirl (BF).I always seem to come here with girls who i have barfined elsewhere,mainly because of the shows they put on,they do seem to like the shows though!

I've no idea how much she charges or even if she goes!  Like you, I tend to visit Angelwitch with a girl to see the shows.  I do enjoy her shows and maybe one day..................

Very Nice... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Rule #378. You will never again find that girl you wished you barfined but didnt!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Saw sme fantastic looking girls in there the other day.

Phil 

And there was me thinking you are always Bloody Working, you Naughty Naughty Boy :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Rule #378. You will never again find that girl you wished you barfined but didnt!

So true,one of those pattaya certainties :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, ok I found the 2 girls, Praw, top middle has a long tattoo from her back down to her leg, the other girl is in the bottom right corner. I will be there in 1 week, I want to know if either of them is still there, and if they are bar finable. A night with both of them would be heaven. post-139056-0-60678400-1404658516_thumb.jpgpost-139056-0-18614500-1404658581_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if these 2 girls are still working at AW?

I hope that is NOT the case as I have a substantial list already for my next visit :)

I hope that is NOT the case as I have a substantial list already for my next visit :)

Nothing ever goes as planned in Pattaya ...

Man, I feel terrible, I should have did it when I had the chance. Ok, I may have to find some Gogo bars with hotter women. Just a few more days and I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I feel terrible, I should have did it when I had the chance. Ok, I may have to find some Gogo bars with hotter women. Just a few more days and I am there.

I think you're putting your expexctations up way to high . You have never been with any of them and expect

a 'night with both of them to be heaven'  ... sorry , it can only turn out to be a dissapointment i'm afraid .

In other words, they both suck in bed, they only look good. That is fine with me, but now it has become a thirst that I have to quench. I have not gone back there yet, but should be back soon.

• 4 weeks later...

In july i went to angelwitch in bkk

Terrible

Only 3 stupid acts...with ugly girls

Is the angelwitch in patts different and i hope...more better ???

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Archived