IGNORED

Place with 24hr bar

blueruin

Hi, I'm planning a visit around late July early august, I know there are loads of bars around pattaya. But I like it when the place I am staying has a 24 hr bar, so when I stumble back from the gogo's I can have a few night caps, even if it is 5 in the morning.

Any suggestions for somewhere central decent rooms, balcony a plus with a 24hr bar, guest house or hotel? Cheers

There will be loads i reckon,i-rovers on soi LK had a 24hr bar when i stayed there,that was quite a while ago, but see no reason why things aren`t the same.I rovers is obviously in a great area but the rooms were getting a little worn,maybe things are different now and they`ve had a refurbishment.

i rovers on LK Metro gets my vote also,,, great 24 hour bar,    downside sometimes get a bit of noise in the rooms from the bar, 

but personally i always stay there 

• 2 weeks later...

Siam @siam  design hotel soi 2  at 2 road  gets my vote for a 24 hour bar within the hotel

Siam @ Siam bar closes at 2:30 (the carbar anyway) dont know if there is another one within the hotel.. they might stay open a bit later if there is customers but pretty sure not 24hrs... plus they are pretty expensive.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Archived