IGNORED

4 days to go, and feeling constipated......oh shit!

wengweng

I will be getting on that plane from Manchester this Sunday and for a year this has been something I have looked forward to, however a few days ago I started to get severe stomach pains and it was similar to something I had  in May 2013. Last year I suddenly developed agonising pain all over my torso, I could not even bend down to tie my shoes and had to go to casualty, they told me it was a stomach infection and could not find anything on the x- ray. Ifound it agonising just turning over in bed the pain lasted for months, and everyday I had to drink movicol powder to move what the doctor called hard faeces. I had another x- ray and it revealed a polyps in my gallbladder, the pain stared to lessen over weeks but I still felt it in my stomach it felt  bit like being winded or being severely boated even though I ate very little. Last Sunday I started feeling similar pains to how I was feeling in the later in the later months not too severe but rather painful went to the doctor he did a urine test told me there was no infection and it was constipation.I wanted to cancel my holiday but he would not agree to sign anything to take back to my travel agent so I could get a refund, he said I was fit enough to fly but it does hurt when I move quickly or feel any weight on my stomach so sex will be  difficult and fruit and cereal so I my after lay off  Thai food. Fucking hell it hardly feels worth it, I do hope this goes before Sunday, tell me how any of you guys have dealt with problems like this constipation. cheers weng weng. :Disease1:

As soon as you arrive take a walk on the six .... it might 'scare the shit out of you' .

Good luck .  

When I had something similar I took ,  Probiotic Acidophilus capsules available from Holland andBarrett .  It took ages but the problem did go away and I no longer take them . Hope you feel fit to travel otherwise I would cancel it's no joke being overseas and not healthy . 

Fly to Thailand and eat Som Tam, it will burn like thermite and melt any shit you have stored up. You may cry when shitting but it will clear you out....

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Try some pineapple and papaya when you land. They are both good for your digestive system. It's want I eat for my breakfast. You can add other fruits too. Cheap and healthy.

Also check what supplements you are taking. Too much vitamin D can cause stomach pain.

Vincent Law

More fluids and food with fiber. Papaya and water meloun help me too. Picked cheese in oil and beer is also good combination. I have sometimes same problems.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Try prunes, enema/suppository, digital evacuation in that order if the previous fails. Walk a lot, it stimulates movement in the gastrointestinal tract. You could have diverticulitis, it feels like severely painful constipation. Mention it to your physician. Once you're here, eat off the carts. That'll keep you loose.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

What's your diet like.

Post up what you normally eat in a day.

Are you eating fruit, veg and fiber.

Their are girls in soi 6/1 that will sort your shit out for you.... Lol

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

What's your diet like.

Post up what you normally eat in a day.

Are you eating fruit, veg and fiber.

Well at the moment I am eating fruit and cereal and taking 2 sachets of movicol powder mixed in water, my usual diet is not that good mostly pie and chips with lots of fizzy drinks. I do feel a little better now after having these laxative powders the doc gave, me and when in patters I'll keep the spicy food down to a minimum and luckily for me I am a none drinker so no bad effects from alcohol. Hopefully this Sunday when I get on that plane every thing will be fine,been taking a lot of these laxative powders but the last place I want to get the major shits is above the clouds. :ThankGod1:  :ThankGod1:

Their are girls in soi 6/1 that will sort your shit out for you.... Lol

You mean this.. :Ass_Lick:  :A2M:  :A2M: thanks for the advice I'll bare that in mind.... :Crappy:  :LOL2:

Drink two tablespoons of virgin coconut oil in the morning it really helps.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Well thanks to everyone for the advice for curing the bedlam in my bowels, I'll be leaving for patters today and everything seems to ok in digestive department and hopefully it will stay that way. :ThankGod1:   I'll be taking a few packets of laxatives with me along with the durex packets, not exactly romantic mixture is it? condoms and constipation....oh well all part and parcel of being on the wrong side of forty. PATTAYA HERE I COME....          :Flying:  :Flying::24:  :Cheers9:

Get yourself a pencil and work it out.

Thats what a constipated Accountant uses   :laugh:  

wengweng, 

glad your fixed up and keep us posted on your patters adventure!

The problem is to stop shitting in patt. After all the beers I seem to be shitting 3-5 times a day every day !!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 3 weeks later...

wengweng, 

glad your fixed up and keep us posted on your patters adventure!

Thanks for asking Myster,  just got back  and  I had a few problems when there, so I went into a chemist and got some Forlax that seemed to help a little and it soon I enjoying the holiday much  more. Before  going there the thing that worried me was not being able to eat  much, because what I love as much as the ladies is the food in patters but luckily things were fine as I kept away from really spicy Indian food.   Which is a bit of a shame as I do like curries but I had to be careful didn't want  a burning arse as well as stomach ache, :Disease1: as for the rest of my holiday think I'll start a trip report soon. cheers :ThumbUp6:

Yogurt, laxatives, and water. If all fails, the dreaded enema

Just go down to the health spa next to Fairtex in North Pattaya and get the colonic hydrotherapy that will fix you  up well and proper.

They stick a tube up your arse and flush everything out with water and coffee mixture.

You will be shitting like a new born baby after it.

• 3 weeks later...

Kidney stones. Buddy had the same symptoms for a month and finally went to the doctors. He never found out why it made him constipated.

• 1 month later...

I will be getting on that plane from Manchester this Sunday and for a year this has been something I have looked forward to, however a few days ago I started to get severe stomach pains and it was similar to something I had  in May 2013. Last year I suddenly developed agonising pain all over my torso, I could not even bend down to tie my shoes and had to go to casualty, they told me it was a stomach infection and could not find anything on the x- ray. Ifound it agonising just turning over in bed the pain lasted for months, and everyday I had to drink movicol powder to move what the doctor called hard faeces. I had another x- ray and it revealed a polyps in my gallbladder, the pain stared to lessen over weeks but I still felt it in my stomach it felt  bit like being winded or being severely boated even though I ate very little. Last Sunday I started feeling similar pains to how I was feeling in the later in the later months not too severe but rather painful went to the doctor he did a urine test told me there was no infection and it was constipation.I wanted to cancel my holiday but he would not agree to sign anything to take back to my travel agent so I could get a refund, he said I was fit enough to fly but it does hurt when I move quickly or feel any weight on my stomach so sex will be  difficult and fruit and cereal so I my after lay off  Thai food. Fucking hell it hardly feels worth it, I do hope this goes before Sunday, tell me how any of you guys have dealt with problems like this constipation. cheers weng weng. :Disease1:

pappaya is the best and most effective treatment.eat some at night before sleep.avoid drinks.you should be releived in the morning.also increase roughage in your diet.the best bet wud be wheat bran. Avoid junk food and meat. Replace with fresh fruits and veggies, and u shud b fine.cheers.

i love pattaya

I am going to change my diet for weight reasons as well as for healthier bowels, I will still eat meat but it will mostly be white and on healthy sandwich's made with brown bread and fresh lettuce and tomatoes. I have cut out crisps and fizzy drinks, and will certainly be eating more roughage like oatmeal cereal and drinking a lot of water. :ThumbUp6:

Archived