IGNORED

Decided to split my stay, 4 days at page 10 and 5 days at the marriott

tobeornottobe

I'm with Whitespider on this -- changing rooms on my trips (which are short) was a pain in the ass.  The times that I have done it, it killed the better part of a day (packing everything up; checking out; going to new hotel; checking in; unpacking all of my shit).  Not a big deal if you're there for 3 weeks, but when you're in town for 10 days, that day + a decent chunk of your trip.

If you had 3 large bags, didn't it take you some time to pack them back up, then unpack them at your room?  

More power to you, but I have little interest in hauling my roller bags down the shitty sidewalks of Pattaya.  I would expect them to tip over every 65 feet or so.

If I did it again, I would try to schedule my room change around a day when I was going to pick up clothes from the laundry -- less to pack/move and everything is neatly folded when it comes back from the laundry!

I think its a pain in the ass as well. My last trip I booked late and had to change hotels once and change rooms within the hotel once. All for a 8 day trip

12 Pints in Know it all

Anyone know if the Marriott has 24hr massage girls on call like the LK Empress does that show up at your room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the Marriott has 24hr massage girls on call like the LK Empress does that show up at your room?

I didn't know that lk empress did. Thanks for the pointer. Are they in some sort of uniform or freelance?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They had a couple of folders behind the front desk from massage companies they call I guess. On my last day there last year I wanted the same massage girl I had the day before but wasn't sure what her name was so they pulled out a couple of folders from what I assumed were different companies with the photos of the girls giving massage. Unfortunately I didn't get the same girl but didn't leave the hotel unsatisfied either way. I don't think they have their own masseuse so they must contract the business out to qualified massage agencies

Archived