Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hard rock hotel is GF ?

HappyExpat

Hi fellas, i will be town  in end of june for 5 days. This is my third visit. I am very tired all year and i also want to give myself nice rest.

How about hard rock hotel ? If i book room for 2 adult , hotel will demand jf ? my budget for hotel about  100$/ night.

Last time i stayed sunbeam hotel and very gf. I can prefer same hotel also but now i want stay upper class. 

any idea would be appreciated !

Hard rock hotel

used to charge a 1000 bht joiner fee ( haven't been there for the past 2 years so I cant confirm it)

James

If I had this amount of budget for accommodation, I wouldn't care joiner fee. I would stay wherever I want. Upper class hotels requires certain amount of budget, then why should I think about 500-1000 baht as a Joiner fee.

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

because i make partty in room sometimes with 3*4 girls and some hotels dont accept it.

i sent email to hrh and waiting answer. if no answer i will cancel it via booking.com

I used to stay there every other month for a year and they never charged a fee, this was in 2006 or 7 but it was only for one GF

i confirmed they are gf. their answer to my email 

Dear Mr XXXXXX

Rocking greeting from the most happening hotel in Pattaya, and thank you very much that is interested in visiting and staying with us.

Further to your enquiry about the joiners fee, be kindly informed that normally our hotel also charges for a non-registered guest at THB 1,500 net/time/person. However, if guest booked his/her reservation under double occupancy rate, but staying as a single use during stay. The hotel honorably waive charge 01 joiner fee but ID CARD or Passport must be drop at front desk for the security purpose.

By the way, we wish forward to rocking and welcoming you to the world of rock and roll soonest.

Should you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our booking center team at your convenience time.

Have a rocking day!!

careful... the way I interpret that email is they will waive only 1 joiner fee (ie. the first time you bring back girl will be ok but if you bring different girl 2nd night you will be charged).

this is worded very similar to an email I got from Amari Ocean which in turn did charge me a joiner fee.

:( 

happy to be proven wrong as this price point is what I am looking at spending 1st week of July so just checking on options now.

• 2 weeks later...

careful... the way I interpret that email is they will waive only 1 joiner fee (ie. the first time you bring back girl will be ok but if you bring different girl 2nd night you will be charged).

this is worded very similar to an email I got from Amari Ocean which in turn did charge me a joiner fee.

happy to be proven wrong as this price point is what I am looking at spending 1st week of July so just checking on options now.

yes this is how I interpret it as well. 

No point in staying in a hotel which charges joiner fee. Looks at Dustin D2, very good hotel and girl friendly.

Exactly right.  They will take down the first girls name that visits you and anyone other than her will cost you.  I know from experience at Amari.  I would avoid the Hard Rock Cafe in Pattaya.  Absolutely the worst Hard Rock Cafe (Bar and Restaurant) I have ever been to (out of over 10).

So now they are charging 1,500 Baht per guest.

Not the best place to stay if you want to bring girls home.

I hadn't even thought about that . . . I booked a few nights at the HR for August as a change of pace.  

I hadn't even thought about that . . . I booked a few nights at the HR for August as a change of pace.  

see if you can get it cancelled i.e. if you are not willing to pay for joiners fee

this should help you

http://pattayaguestfriendlyhotels.com

see if you can get it cancelled i.e. if you are not willing to pay for joiners fee

this should help you

http://pattayaguestfriendlyhotels.com

Thanks rated!

I just received clarification from the HR about their joiner fees: "Please to clarify that if you bring your 2 friends in the same time we will charge only 1 friend at THB 1,500 net/person. But if you bring only 1 friend (even the same person or different person in every day) we will not charge."

Basically, they will charge you for a threesome but not if you bring a new girl every night. I guess this is in line with their marketing toward families. Given that I booked a two person room, I won't have a problem with this as long as they adhere to their policy. 

Thanks rated!

I just received clarification from the HR about their joiner fees: "Please to clarify that if you bring your 2 friends in the same time we will charge only 1 friend at THB 1,500 net/person. But if you bring only 1 friend (even the same person or different person in every day) we will not charge."

Basically, they will charge you for a threesome but not if you bring a new girl every night. I guess this is in line with their marketing toward families. Given that I booked a two person room, I won't have a problem with this as long as they adhere to their policy. 

okay so cleared the confusion here. Good then. Many hotels charge 2nd joiner fee so its nothing to cancel your booking for. 

I have stayed at Hard Rock twice - this is my experience

There was no attempt to charge me for a guest at any time - so from that point; girl friendly.

However "girl friendly" has a 2nd facet to it. Its not JUST the cost/fee but how the reception, and other staff, treat the said guest.

This is why Pattaya Bay Resort used to be so popular with members in the old days - the reception staff not only treated them well but actually went out of their way to be "nice".

On this score Hard Rock failed (for me). At best the reception staff were indifferent and it was rather obvious, and uncomfortable too.

That said its a great hotel so if you are not worried about the staff attitude then yes, its girl friendly.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

one of my friends is been in hard rock hotel last week nd him tell me that in the hotel is definately NO joiner fee and the girls can be taken to the pool also.....

• 8 months later...

Archived