IGNORED

brekkie in north pattaya?

cud any of the bms suggest a nice breakfast around the soi 2/3 area. I usually stay there and feel kinda lazy to venture out early. buffet or fixed or lacarte.thanks.

i love pattaya

Here ya go, knock yourself out!   http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/130612-nixonsbest-and-worst-breakfasts/

Round the Corner Bar Soi 3 2nd Rd

Quite a few buffets on Soi 4

German breakfast Soi 4 Beach Rd

Gregs Kitchen Drinking St

Berts, Queen vic and Jimmy Mac Soi 6 - 6/1

thanx Nixon,already planning to stay at around the corner. Roger seems to be a nice guy.

i love pattaya

Check out Silom Sauna across the road, a bit run down but serves its purpose, Tom n Tom at Tune hotels serves up one of the best espresso in Pattaya!  Have fun!

Check out Silom Sauna across the road, a bit run down but serves its purpose, Tom n Tom at Tune hotels serves up one of the best espresso in Pattaya!  Have fun!

where are these exactly located?

i love pattaya

Silom Sauna, right across the Soi from Melody Bar, which is next door to  Roger's.

Tom n Tom's 2nd Rd beach side between Soi 3 and 4.

Silom Sauna, right across the Soi from Melody Bar, which is next door to  Roger's.

Tom n Tom's 2nd Rd beach side between Soi 3 and 4.

thanks again Nixon it is bms like u who make ones visit to pattaya enjoyable.cheers.

i love pattaya

The BJ lodge at Soi 3 and Beach Road has a good breakfast and at reasonable prices.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

The BJ lodge at Soi 3 and Beach Road has a good breakfast and at reasonable prices.

It is a pretty average breakfast, I know I have stayed at BJ's for a total of 18 weeks over the years.

Archived