IGNORED

Best to Rent View Talay 6? Honey? Dancewatchers? VT6?

StrikeEagle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never ever has any lady in my company had to sign in at VT6.

The guards at the lift always just let them go through.

Have stayed there about 8 times over the years and always been the same.

I have booked with Tik and Honey and a few others and have to say that I have never had an issue with anyone.

Dance watchers always reply straight away but they are a bit more expensive than others. They do have the best rooms though so it's not an issue.

They're making girls sign in now Alan...

Bugger that

Since when ?

been twice in the last two months, they were doing it both times...  if the girl is with you when you go in you can tell them not to bother...  

Dadee is describing the perfect security set up, IMHO.

If she's with me, I get the option to have them keep her ID, or not. But, if a girl is unaccompanied, they take her ID as a standard practice. This is pretty much the best of both worlds.

StrikeEagle
"When you care enough to send the Best in the World"

Pussy Prices IMO, Beach Road (Coconut Bar) ST 500 - 800; LT 1000-1500, May be similar in Bamboo and PBG or slightly dearer: Bars and some massage places, bar fine 300-400; ST 800 - 1000; LT 1000-2000, may be cheaper later in the evening: Agogos, bar fine ST 700 - 1000 bar fine  LT 1500 ST 1500-2000, LT 2000-3500: IBar, Insomnia, other Discos, early  expensive getting cheaper as sunrise approaches but 1000-3000 depending: Feel free to PM me with updates

I have stayed at VT6 several times over the past year and generally the security guys by the elevator took the girl's ID card. It wasn't a big deal. A couple times they recognized me and the girl and just waved us through.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Any eyebrows raised if you show up with 3 or 4 ladies?

I've brought as many as 4 back to my VT6 room some nights and got nothing but smiles from the security guards.

I think the only time you might have a problem is if the girls get too drunk and loud and annoy the neighbors.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Never ever has any lady in my company had to sign in at VT6.

The guards at the lift always just let them go through.

Have stayed there about 8 times over the years and always been the same.

I never had to check-in guests either, but on my last visit in July they were very strict about this

I saw them doing this but Nee was never asked.  They were very nice and figured since she is always with me must be ok...  

I really liked staying at the VT and will likely do so again.  Not going to use the cleaning service as Nee feels it is a waste of money, her response "next time I do"...  Got to love it.

Joker.

As so many people have good things to say about Dancewatchers here I was planning to book with them for my stay in Jomtien and so was going to book VT2A.

First problem was that there are no prices at all on their website for any if their condos in VT2A. I don't know how any booking site can NOT have prices or even an idea of prices??? They have so many condos and I need to compare quality and price to decide on the best I can reasonably afford to book.

I emailed, and fair play got a very quick, but very short, reply that stated the average price was 1300 a night. I then sent info requests for my dates for a condo, with a request for cheaper ones if it was expensive. Again, the reply was quick but very brief. The price quoted for the first condo was ridiculously high. I could book a Marriott Executive room for less! They also sent the cost for just one other condo that was also much, much higher than the 'average' cost they first sent. I did reply saying these were too expensive but they didn't respond this time.

So, I've booked with someone else (at VT7) who has very clear prices on the website and who took the time to respond in detail to my email and Dancewatchers have lost a potential 3 week booking in low season.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 3 weeks later...

There are many places to rent from on the main level. We have one that we always rent unless it happens to be full. A couple times we have rented from another agent besides our regular. The only one I would say to stay very clear of is W ASIA. The lady working there is very rude. We were supposed to check in at a specific time and told no problem the day prior, but 2 hours after agreed upon check in there was still no one in their office. The Eurpoean guy 'owner' is nice, but the Thai lady 'his employee' tells him what to do and he just goes along with her. We ended up renting through another agent and they lost the rent for a month due to her rudeness and incompetence. Very unprofessional and the lady is just a biatch to deal with...very glad we ended up elsewhere than having to deal with her again.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently stayed at VT6 through a booking with Honey's on Agoda. The room was on the 18th floor with an ocean view. The net connection was not shared and SpeedTest measured 11Mbps down and 1Mbps up, which was great for streaming music or occasional work. There were a couple of minor issues with the room at first but Honey and her staff took care of them right away. You also get some coupons for free drinks and discounts at the 1F coffee shop. Overall, I was happy with the booking and would reserve with Honey's again. Some pics of the room and the view are included below. And I can say that the hanging wicker chair on the balcony will support at least 130 kilos =P

VT6_Balcony1.jpg

VT6_Balcony2.jpg

VT6_Room.jpg

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

I've stayed with Honey's Coffeehouse in July / August this year and they are fantastic.

Very helpful in all aspects (copy of passport, early check-in, etc.) and always with a smile.

I changed my plans and left 3 days early and they gave me my money back in cash without any problem.

Absolutely outstanding. Also their laundry is very cheap, fast and reliable. Breakfast is very good too!

I stayed with Dancewatchers too.

I was not so happy with the service (no biggies, but a few small things that bothered me).

So I would rent with Honey again everytime!

• 3 months later...

Anybody knows what happened with Jasmina Condo Rental Service at View Talay 6 ?

Their website is down these days : http://www.jasminacondopattaya.com

Is it just a temporary problem with their domain host or have they stop to rent condos there ?

Anybody has ever used the services of Condo6http://condo6.com

Is this agency reliable to rent condos at View Talay 6 ?

VT6 prices are great for such an exceptionally good view (Walking Street Side)

In HK you would pay 400USD+ for one night, and not as good a view.

I plan to call in during my trip this summer and check the rental agents that are in the building.

If I manage to get back for Christmas, and decide not to stay in Jomtien again, then it's one of the places I may stay.

I know many people on here are very happy with Dancewatchers and feel they get very good value.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but from all the condos I checked on their website it's just more than I'm prepared to pay in Pattaya.

Other sites I've looked at have some cheaper condos so I'll see what I can find.

And hope construction next door doesn't start for a while!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

wondering, will vt6 prices go down with the upcoming new condo planned to be built right next to it?

If more Chinese discover the place as it seems they have done recently - then prices may actually go up rather than down.

It still cannot be beaten for location, views and conveniences.

If you know your dates book as early as possible

You cannot book more than 2 months in advance with Condo6 except if you book to stay for 3 months or longer, that's the main problem.

Anybody here have experienced their services ?

Condo6 is fine, and I have used them in the past. The Thai ladies in the office are very nice, and do their job well. The German boss/owner is a bit of a prick, but he's not involved in the day-to-day business.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

is there any chance of a walk in and room for a 4 nights at any of the mentioned agents

or is the place so busy booking is the only option

im talking easter time before sonkran

Archived