Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rinya House (Soi Lengkee)

aroimaak

Hi BM's,

I am looking forward to book my stay in Rinya House.

Please let me know is that Girl Friendly ?

any more reviews about this place will be appreciated.

Thanks.

babydollsaddict.gif

If it is the one in the same building as Loaf bakery then its GF. A mate stayed there quite sometime back. A couple of rooms have the Jap style bedrooms so check the room before you pay up. Ths info is pretty dated. Better to mail them and get everything in writing. 

It would have to be - you don't even really pass a reception, which is more inside Loaf bakery at the front. It's just a row of rooms up a side entrance (no one takes any notice of you coming and going as far as I can tell). I looked at the rooms but they seemed pretty dated to me - maybe I didn't see the better ones.

On a bright note, Loaf is my favourite breakfast/bakery place in town - yum.

Stayed there 2 years ago,didnt like it and there is so much better around for the same money

Dated rooms i do remember.Actually i think it is the only place i left early to find something better in all my time staying in pattaya

• 1 month later...

- Girl friendly = yep

- The rooms really need a renovation.

- You can find better rooms in the area for the same price.

Archived