IGNORED

Tasty Irish Cooked Breakfast 60 Baht.

Had a great surprise yesterday - I was taken to THE IRISH WOLFHOUND RESTAURANT Soi 4 PRATAMNAK ROAD.  ( It`s the road that goes down to CABBAGES AND CONDOMS )

From the top of the road ( Soi 4 ) The Irish Wolfhound is about 30 yards down on your left hand side.

It has a nice rustic unkept feeling about the place but very comfortable.

3 well trained waitresses - good menu - good prices - good value for money.

I had the normal 60 baht breakfast - one tasty sausage - 3 small bits of lovely bacon - perfect fried egg - beans - potato - tomato - 2 toast - jam and butter - BIG mug of Tea.  ( Perfect )

Great little find - I'll be going back to try out their Irish Stew and Cottage pie.

Any chance of photo of this place and the breakfast plate if you don't mind . Hard to believe that there is a Irish breakfast costing only 60 bt .

Had breakfast hear a few times it's ok but about 100฿ or more, I don't know for sure but I would have rememberd if it was only 60฿..there boiled bacon and gabbage and boiled spuds are great, about 200฿....

Any chance of photo of this place and the breakfast plate if you don't mind . Hard to believe that there is a Irish breakfast costing only 60 bt .

How can they call it an Irish Breakfast, without pudding and Soda Bread  :GoldenSmile1:

How can they call it an Irish Breakfast, without pudding and Soda Bread  :GoldenSmile1:

Or Blaa :GoldenSmile1:

Beat me to it Fred, I think he means English BF in an Irish bar. I used to nearly die for a full Irish BF during my many holiday trips to Belfast during the early 80's Soda Bread and I also remember some type of pork slab.  

have yet to have a sausage in thailand that could be called "tasty"

certainly compared to at home

but will check it out next time :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

have yet to have a sausage in thailand that could be called "tasty"

certainly compared to at home

but will check it out next time :GoldenSmile1:

Try at Pooks :GoldenSmile1:

Try at Pooks :GoldenSmile1:

Ra Farkin Ra

Had the 99Baht breakfast at I Rovers yesterday. Watched the sports.

2 of everything, PLUS black Pudding. No live sausages but, Jocky.

Coffee, juice, free pool (table),good service (for LK) can't complain.

Ra Farkin RaHad the 99Baht breakfast at I Rovers yesterday. Watched the sports.2 of everything, PLUS black Pudding. No live sausages but, Jocky.Coffee, juice, free pool (table),good service (for LK) can't complain.

Thanks for the update , black pudding ?? Can I change for white ? Can't stand the black pudding .

Thanks for the update , black pudding ?? Can I change for white ? Can't stand the black pudding .

Ok had to google that.

White Pudding? Who would have thought.

But there you go. I guess JohnnyCakes rank the same, culturally.

Ask them.

I knew I would get you going - If I had said English you all would have gone on about Irish this and that as you lot always do.

Here is a nice venue maybe some of you hadn't known about before.

Why don't you just go along and try it....And maybe YOU can take a photo for us all to see.

It`s a great place - the walls are covered with Irish photos and it`s great value for money.   60 Baht Breakfast - Amazing.

I'll be there about 2-00 on thursday for Irish stew - Maybe I'll see a few of you adventures there and you can windge in person.

Thought it was only Thai girls who photo and post food pictures. However maybe a new chat up line "will you photo my sausage for me".

Loving it on Soi 6

I frequent this bar regulary and the food there is always good . Bo the owner is from Newry and is one the nicest guys you are ever likely to meet in Pattaya . https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Irish-Wolfhound/185563731536363 Map on their FB page .

Snakeoil

Yeah owner is a sound guy less of the irish thing please an irish breakfast can only be experienced in ireland and so with english

the food is tasty and good value i eat there a couples time a week know many who do same as i live near it also handy.

I took a friend with me to try out the amazing 60 baht breakfast and he loved it - no buster gut breakfast - just a perfectly cooked breakfast for normal people - 10/10.

I had the Irish Stew which you could kill for - brilliant taste - 120 Baht.

Great little find - Great brand new tables outside.

I'll be back.

...at those prices you'd better be quick

The owner would need to be doing HUGE t/over to cover costs.....otherwise....another one bites the dust....JMHO

sounds good will have to check it out on my next trip however i-rovers has top spot in my book 99 baht great deal

• 2 weeks later...

Ra Farkin Ra

Had the 99Baht breakfast at I Rovers yesterday. Watched the sports.

2 of everything, PLUS black Pudding. No live sausages but, Jocky.

Coffee, juice, free pool (table),good service (for LK) can't complain.

yeah, I had today for breakfast - didnt eat again until 7:30pm

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

• 1 month later...

I thought an Irish breakfast was the half a bottle of Guinness you left after passing out the night before

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

thanks for the tip op , I will try it next time im over . I try to support a lot of the irish and English bars that make a good breakfast and black pudding is a must for me , as it happens I am working in Melbourne at the moment and im cooking Clonakilty black and white pudding rashers and spuds for dinner that's as good as it gets when im away from home haha .

Archived