IGNORED

us open.

cinnamon kid

had a good bet up in the players,going for the same here ew double top yank top euro,maybe kevin na 50s  victor dubbisson 28s.also might have a bet on Matsuyama at big odds.i,ll have another bet after the cut.

Duffner again for me,lost in play-off to Scott 2 weeks ago. Just coming into form.

Speith for me , might do Day as well

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Not into betting.  But I'm going to be there behind the ropes Wednesday and Friday.  Can't wait.   :GoldenSmile1:

Not into betting.  But I'm going to be there behind the ropes Wednesday and Friday.  Can't wait.   :GoldenSmile1:

Please don't shout , "in the hole !!!!"

:) have a great time

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Please don't shout , "in the hole !!!!"

:) have a great time

You have my word.  I save that phrase for Soi 6 visits in case no one notices    :GoldenSmile1:

Looking forward to seeing who wins today.  Kaymer might just run the table but I can tell you that is a difficult course that can bite at any time.  Actually I'm glad I'm watching on TV today.  Knees are killing me from walking and you really see more of the tournament on TV anyway LOLs.  

Archived