IGNORED

Whitehouse Condotel breakfast (free with room).

Stayed here 4 times and the included breakfast is very good. A big reason why I stay there. On Soi 13 between Beach road and 2nd road...but closer to 2nd road. Free Thai breakfast options too. Pictured below are Pad Kapow Moo Kia dow , English breakfast and Phad Thai Goong (all on the free menu). Food is very good however I have not ordered anything outside the breakfast menu (7AM-11AM). All free meals include orange juice and coffee (or replace coffee with tea if you want).

WP_20140601_017.jpg

WP_20140602_001.jpg

WP_20140603_001.jpg

these photos look very very good for a free meal

Well obviously its not actually free, as it will be included in the price of the room.

I think if I was served the English breakfast shown in the picture, I would need another one afterwards  :).  Compare it to the breakfasts on Nixons great breakfasts thread

I couldn't eat Thai food for breakfast

What are the room rates, any photo's ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Most of the menu is pretty good.  The atmosphere is a bit antiseptic though.  I own a condo there and usually eat next door at the Sportsman.  Of course, if I got a free breakfast that would change the equation a bit.   :hello09:

Not 215 or 315 by any chance? Both comfortable but 215 slightly better ... had to move to 315 from 215 :(

I checked via whitehouse condotel website and their superior room rate is 1250 baht.

2400 baht is ridiculously expensive for this hotel.

What are the room rates, any photo's ?

I've always paid between 1200-1500 baht

I checked via whitehouse condotel website and their superior room rate is 1250 baht.

2400 baht is ridiculously expensive for this hotel.

That's probably the deluxe room. It's about double the price and double the size and has a kitchen

Well obviously its not actually free, as it will be included in the price of the room.

I think if I was served the English breakfast shown in the picture, I would need another one afterwards  :).  Compare it to the breakfasts on Nixons great breakfasts thread

I couldn't eat Thai food for breakfast

It's not a huge breakfast but very good. Real American style bacon, though only two strips. Thick toast. They also have a fruit platter that you serve yourself with pineapple, melon and some other kind of fruit that I can't remember

When I came here for holidays, I always stayed at the Whitehouse and really liked staying there.  I found the rooms to be excellent and the food to be good as well.

Archived