Sign in to follow this  
bwnrnr

siem reap guest friendly hotel recommendation

bwnrnr

Have done a google search and yes there are old reports of guest friendly no charge joiner fee hotels,  but many of them have updates that these hotels are now charging a joining fee of around $20 USD.  I suspect this is due to Angelina Jolie and infact many hotels promote a non sex tourist clause.

I recently contacted a tour provider and they said there were no more free guest friendly hotels any more.  Can anyone verify this ?

whitespider

You can check out hotels on Agoda here

http://www.agoda.com/city/siem-reap-kh.html?cid=1412148

Agoda books you for two persons or you can specify this using other booking options or direct. That link has the P-A cid code so we would get a commission, yes.

Do remember that the prostitution laws are adhered to more closely in Cambodia than in Thailand and many hotels will not allow a working girl to stay for fear of police repercussions.

The hotels on this website have been "checked out" and do allow "guests" but you may still have issues if they are very obviously working girls.

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-phnom-penh/

One hung low

Simply ask when inquiring, if not , move on. Many to choose from. They want your business.

bwnrnr

Already sent 5 emails to hotels mentioned in the guest friendly hotel list and not one answered :(  I am starting to think maybe I can just sneak her in.  Like I walk in first and tell her to meet me at the pool 5 minutes later or something.