IGNORED

Chlamydia going around like crazy

popo69

This is exactly what you should not take unless proscribe by a qualified doctor and people self proscribing because they are too lazy or embarassed to go and seek professional help is the main reason that many STD's are mutating and becoming more difficult to treat.

perfectly said!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Lifecare Lab on 3rd Road...between Soi 17 and the overpass to the Bali Hai pier...they test for gonorrhea, hepatitis B, syphilis, chlamydia and HIV...700 baht....same day results (they will even email the results to you).

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1208968

thanks a lot GBath!! very useful

There's chlamydia, and then there's chlamydia.

Now doctors are pretty much saying that many strains of chlamydia are completely resistant to azithromycin.  

Lots of people think that just because they kicked it last year with a z-pack, that they'll do the same next time.   You may be in for a bit of a nasty surprise if that's your plan.

and don't forget Mycoplasma Genitalium

It has similarities to both chlamydia and gonorrhoea

and cause the same symptoms

but you won't detect it with swab, but urine test

got chlamydia twice last year in patts.... 5 days of zithromax and completely gone

sure, maybe there is a new strain out there.... but youre more likely to catch the old one, so you shouldnt say zithromax is not effective anymore

3 (or 4?) years ago I got chlamydia (or Gonorrhea or... both!), I bought Zythromax all it looks better after 3-4 days (previously it tooks about less than 24h) and... 2 months later it cames back !

I went to a clinic (there are many in soi bukao) and the doctor told me that Zyhtomax was no more efficient !

He gaves me injection + oral antibiotics and the problems never came back. It tooks me 20mn, problem definitively solved for only 1200 bahts.

PS: you'll never know if you have Chlamydia or Gonorrhea (untill you are ready to wait 24h for urine tests), but the doctors will gave you a "package" of antibiotic for both. His job...

3 (or 4?) years ago I got chlamydia (or Gonorrhea or... both!), I bought Zythromax all it looks better after 3-4 days (previously it tooks about less than 24h) and... 2 months later it cames back !

I went to a clinic (there are many in soi bukao) and the doctor told me that Zyhtomax was no more efficient !

He gaves me injection + oral antibiotics and the problems never came back. It tooks me 20mn, problem definitively solved for only 1200 bahts.

PS: you'll never know if you have Chlamydia or Gonorrhea (untill you are ready to wait 24h for urine tests), but the doctors will gave you a "package" of antibiotic for both. His job...

ive been clear for at least 10 months after the last time i got it... guess i was lucky and got a weak strain

• 2 months later...

Agree with mongers. Unfortunately many BG's ignorant about such things.

According to another thread some BM's not willing to give them the option.

Sent from my Nokia 5110 brick using Tapatalk

Why would they deserve what they get? What bad have they done? And even if they have done something bad, havnt you done anything bad yourself? Everyone deserve it if we are going to think like that. 

Plus why whould it be more sorry for the girls? They are the one the spread it and get money for it.

Then we there is broken condoms that can be hard to protect you against. 

To add to that, I have to say that the girls have the most resposbilty for it. They are the one that provide a a service, and in pretty much every other situation you would see the one that provide the service respobity for the safety, why would it be different here? So if anyone deserve it, it is the girls. Not that Im saying they deserve it, why would anyone do that?

The girls have enough knowledge, they know the risk. Why do you pretty much every girl want to have a condom on?

Plus why whould it be more sorry for the girls? They are the one the spread it and get money for it.

To add to that, I have to say that the girls have the most resposbilty for it.

Are you like 12yo?

How do the majority of WGs catch STIs in the first place ...from men perhaps?

Safe sex isn't taught in Thailand on the same scale as Falangland.

Both parties have an equal responsibility ..but mongers have relatively more choice over their sexual actions & should know better.

They deserve what they get if they don't wrap up. End of story. Applies to smokers too.

And those who eat too much sugar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add to that, I have to say that the girls have the most resposbilty for it. They are the one that provide a a service, and in pretty much every other situation you would see the one that provide the service respobity for the safety, why would it be different here? So if anyone deserve it, it is the girls. Not that Im saying they deserve it, why would anyone do that?

The girls have enough knowledge, they know the risk. Why do you pretty much every girl want to have a condom on?

Why sometimes they agree on having unprotected sex....

Because some people don't want to wrap up and they need the money ...

Or they hope the customer will become boyfriend / sponsor / husband and they think this is more likely to happen if they have unprotected sex...

Because they were drunk and horny and got caught in the moment...

Because they are stupid... Maybe they might not be ignorant but just stupid...

Anyway, you can put the blame on them as much you want, if you catch something from having unprotected sex with prostitutes nobody will tab you on the shoulder and tell you it was a clever move you made.

Imagine:

Yes i'm hiv+, no, not my fault, i couldn't do anything about it , that Thai prostitute did not bag me up before she climbed my pole, that irresponsable bitch! Lol

Are you like 12yo?

How do the majority of WGs catch STIs in the first place ...from men perhaps?

Safe sex isn't taught in Thailand on the same scale as Falangland.

Both parties have an equal responsibility ..but mongers have relatively more choice over their sexual actions & should know better.

Thanks for the issult or if you issult those that are 12 yo, I do not know, I do not consider 12 yo stupid so.

Anyway, as I said, they are selling a service, they should therfore have a responsibility for the safety and not spread the STI, but they do not take that responsibility and sell a unsafe product. This not a ONS, they get money are thereofre should have a responsibility. Do you think it is the passagers fault if the airplan crashes?

Btw Ithe only time I would consider bareback is if the condom broke, because then it is to late anyway.

Why sometimes they agree on having unprotected sex....

Because some people don't want to wrap up and they need the money ...

Or they hope the customer will become boyfriend / sponsor / husband and they think this is more likely to happen if they have unprotected sex...

Because they were drunk and horny and got caught in the moment...

Because they are stupid... Maybe they might not be ignorant but just stupid...

Anyway, you can put the blame on them as much you want, if you catch something from having unprotected sex with prostitutes nobody will tab you on the shoulder and tell you it was a clever move you made.

Imagine:

Yes i'm hiv+, no, not my fault, i couldn't do anything about it , that Thai prostitute did not bag me up before she climbed my pole, that irresponsable bitch! Lol

You should remember what I respond to, that people that dont wrap up deserve it.

Smart move? I would not expect anyway to say that, but saying I deserve It, I would think is just mean.

Blame and blame, they are selling a product and therefore shall have more responsibility, but you should still be careful. 

Two way street really, she should look after her own health and be considerate of mine and vice versa for me.

But when I've caught something in the past I've had the natural reaction if blaming her, to try and make myself feel better but at the end of the day I'm just as bad for not tarping up!

But that's based on assuming she, or I, didn't know we had something.

To know and to risk someone else's health with infection is unacceptable from all sides of the fence as far as I'm concerned.

You should remember what I respond to, that people that dont wrap up deserve it.

Smart move? I would not expect anyway to say that, but saying I deserve It, I would think is just mean.

Blame and blame, they are selling a product and therefore shall have more responsibility, but you should still be careful. 

nobody deserves to have aids, it's like a death sentence for not wrapping up.... Anyway, if you have to blame somebody it's too late

Do you think it is the passagers fault if the airplan crashes?

It is if their hijackers! ;-)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the issult or if you issult those that are 12 yo, I do not know, I do not consider 12 yo stupid so.

Anyway, as I said, they are selling a service, they should therfore have a responsibility for the safety and not spread the STI, but they do not take that responsibility and sell a unsafe product. This not a ONS, they get money are thereofre should have a responsibility. Do you think it is the passagers fault if the airplan crashes?

Btw Ithe only time I would consider bareback is if the condom broke, because then it is to late anyway.

Sorry Ek, but I have to agree that your attitude is childish at best. I don't mean that as in insult, but a constructive observation. At the end of the day you are the one who has to live with your body and the BG has to live with hers. There is no getting around this. You can argue until you are blue in the face or 34kg from wasting disease but at the end of the day only you can take care of you. 

Think about it. If you catch Chlammy or something worse, God forbid, what are you going to do demand your money back from the BG?  :Think1: Do you really think that will fix anything? 

Put on the rain coat guys for no worries! Be smart and cover up!

So this was originally posted a few months ago. Is this still "going around like crazy"? Regardless, I need to drill it into my drunk head to always wrap up.

• 1 month later...

Condoms... less feeling and kind of ruins the moment but if course the only way to stay as safe as possible. Who to blame for the STDs? Urself and God perhaps. BBing every bargirl is kind of like Russian roulette. Its just a question of time. BBing a few regulars its a risk that u might consider. No garuantees.. up to u but safer if the girl seem to not be easily convinced to go BB.

The risk of meeting a HIV positive girl is extremily high. The risk of catching HIV when BBing a HIV positive is rather low but the more u do it the chances increases.

The risk of getting fire piss is much higher. But of course treatable but in some cases more difficult.

The risk of getting a TG pregnant... extremily high and abortions are illegal in LOS so just make sure to set ur mind to at least 18 years of child support if u cum inside.

Shinzon

Sorry, I don't give out details on my models so please dont ask...  

Bag up all you want but you can also get it from a BBBJ.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Archived