Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chlamydia going around like crazy

popo69

They deserve what they get if they don't wrap up. End of story. Applies to smokers too.

Also people who eat meat, drink alcohol and anyone who breathes...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genius response above.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

They deserve what they get if they don't wrap up. End of story. Applies to smokers too.

What??? do you have to wear a condom while you are smoking a cigarette??

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

My condoms are usually smoking when the lube runs out....

Had not heart that Zithro doesn't fix Chlamydia.   It sorted me out a month or two back :Grin3:

I got it in my eye a couple of years ago. Antibiotics cleared it up but I ended up with a lot of plaque build up on the cornea, took over a year for my eyesight to return to normal.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Wow.. Twice in one year? Was it from BBBJ, BBFS, condom sex? Where do you usually pick up girls from?

Please PM me if you don't want to post in public. Just want to see how I can minimize my chances for exposure!

Wear a condom for all forms of sex - vaginal, oral and anal.

However, condoms won't protect you from herpes, warts or crabs...

Zithromax-side-effects.jpg

Ha. Good luck with that. Zithro does not work anymore. You need injections.

And you can get it from oral... So this is scary shit going around.

Genius response above.

Actually, a good response considering the original quote which lacks nuances.

i live here, so i fucked a ton of chicks last year from various places.... discos, soi6, gogos, bars, and non P4P girls... theres no way to tell who it was from or how.

i bag up for about 90% and bareback about 10%, so likely it was from one of the girls i barebacked.

honestly it really was not a big deal.... a bit of an itchy urethra was only symptom...i didnt show any other symptoms at all.... grabbed a z-pack at the local pharmacy for 500b and 5 days later all is good again.

if you want to minimize your chances, just wear a condom 100% of the time

I usually don't agree with anything you say but great advise.

+1

..... sure! And all Mongers who end up HIV positive after fucking prostitutes "deserve it" -- regardless if they caught the virus bagged up or not? How is that for lack of nuance? It's not always black & white and the "you deserve it" comments are often inapropriate IMHO.

Another piece of Pattaya scum rises to the top with those cold hearted comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

I got it in my eye a couple of years ago. Antibiotics cleared it up but I ended up with a lot of plaque build up on the cornea, took over a year for my eyesight to return to normal.

pattaya pink eye ,,,,i got pink eye but not from clymidia last trip so did my mate annoying as fuck

Does anyone know where can we take our GFE to be tested for a STD full check?

I remember readind about somewhere in soi bukhao

Try Lifecare Lab on 3rd Road...between Soi 17 and the overpass to the Bali Hai pier...they test for gonorrhea, hepatitis B, syphilis, chlamydia and HIV...700 baht....same day results (they will even email the results to you).

http://lifecare.siam...om/?cid=1208968

What is chlamydia?

Chlamydia is a common STD that can infect both men and women. It can cause serious, permanent damage to a woman's reproductive system, making it difficult or impossible for her to get pregnant later on. Chlamydia can also cause a potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy that occurs outside the womb).

How is chlamydia spread?

You can get chlamydia by having anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.

If your sex partner is male you can still get chlamydia even if he does not ejaculate (cum).

If you’ve had chlamydia and were treated in the past, you can still get infected again if you have unprotected sex with someone who has chlamydia.

How can I avoid getting chlamydia?

You can protect yourself from getting chlamydia by:

• Not having sex; :SoWhat1: 
  • Being in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and has negative STD test results;
  • Using latex condoms and dental dams the right way every time you have sex.

You should not have sex again until you and your sex partner(s) have completed treatment. If your doctor prescribes a single dose of medication, you should wait seven days after taking the medicine before having sex. If your doctor prescribes a medicine for you to take for seven days, you should wait until you have taken all of the doses before having sex.

Chlamydia is easily treated.Usually just a single dose of the antibiotic azithromycin is used.

Complications can also arise in men. For example, an orchitis, with possible permanent damage. You would not wish to experience that. But as Chlamydia can be transferred orally, quite hard to avoid, would have thought. Just get diagnosed and treated quickly if have symptoms.

Fuck - all of a sudden, three weeks in my hotel whacking off is looking appealing!

:(

What??? do you have to wear a condom while you are smoking a cigarette??

Can never be too safe,555

maybe they should change the warning pictures on the fag packets 

Fuck - all of a sudden, three weeks in my hotel whacking off is looking appealing!

:(

Not trying to put anybody off. Complications in men unlikely, but does happen, sometimes. Crossing the road also has its dangers. Just get treated quickly if any pain.

Not trying to put anybody off. Complications in men unlikely, but does happen, sometimes. Crossing the road also has its dangers. Just get treated quickly if any pain.

Yeah, I guess so. I have thought long and hard in recent weeks about being careful. You know, not doing anything daft after a few (or more) drinks etc.

Am still looking foward to my trip - only a few days to go :)

Bagging up for anything other than oral is essential. But whilst still a ~ risk, many would say that bagging up for oral defeats the object of oral. I would tend to agree. Risk/Reward and all that. I was unlucky once, hence my post, but was also very stupid. If the worst happens, just get diagnosed and treated in a good clinic and follow the medic's orders. But you would need to be rather unlucky to get complications from an STI. Don't get worried. Enjoy your trip!  

Zithromax-side-effects.jpg

This is exactly what you should not take unless proscribe by a qualified doctor and people self proscribing because they are too lazy or embarassed to go and seek professional help is the main reason that many STD's are mutating and becoming more difficult to treat.

The more the cash, the better the gash

This is exactly what you should not take unless proscribe by a qualified doctor and people self proscribing because they are too lazy or embarassed to go and seek professional help is the main reason that many STD's are mutating and becoming more difficult to treat.

+1

Archived