Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chlamydia going around like crazy

popo69

4 friends with Chlamydia in 2 weeks. One of them said the doctor said he's never seen so many cases. Looks like it's sweeping Pattaya.

Wrap up fellas.

It can be harder than you think to get rid of.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new strain doing the rounds, is not so easy to get rid of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

A new strain doing the rounds, is not so easy to get rid of.

a new strain of Chlamydia?

Please post your source

Never mind, just bag up for my safety please

They deserve what they get if they don't wrap up. End of story. Applies to smokers too.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

They deserve what they get if they don't wrap up. End of story.

Agree with mongers. Unfortunately many BG's ignorant about such things.

According to another thread some BM's not willing to give them the option.

Sent from my Nokia 5110 brick using Tapatalk

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

Zithromax-side-effects.jpg

NO !!!

The protocole has changed 3-4 years ago, Zithromax is no more efficient on "new" chlamydia !

You'll have to go to a clinic: 1 or 2 antibiotic injection(s) + 4 days antibiotics (and no alcohol).

Think most of the guys that don't cover up are more scared of not

being able to drink while on antibiotics.

What is chlamydia?

Chlamydia is a common STD that can infect both men and women. It can cause serious, permanent damage to a woman's reproductive system, making it difficult or impossible for her to get pregnant later on. Chlamydia can also cause a potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy that occurs outside the womb).

How is chlamydia spread?

You can get chlamydia by having anal, vaginal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.

If your sex partner is male you can still get chlamydia even if he does not ejaculate (cum).

If you’ve had chlamydia and were treated in the past, you can still get infected again if you have unprotected sex with someone who has chlamydia.

How can I avoid getting chlamydia?

You can protect yourself from getting chlamydia by:

• Not having sex; :SoWhat1: 
  • Being in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and has negative STD test results;
  • Using latex condoms and dental dams the right way every time you have sex.

You should not have sex again until you and your sex partner(s) have completed treatment. If your doctor prescribes a single dose of medication, you should wait seven days after taking the medicine before having sex. If your doctor prescribes a medicine for you to take for seven days, you should wait until you have taken all of the doses before having sex.

Chlamydia is easily treated.Usually just a single dose of the antibiotic azithromycin is used.

I am under the impression that most guys don't have symptoms, if I am wrong, then how do you know you have it?

There has been Thai advertising about it recently. i saw it the other day and wasn't sure if it was "new" but it might not be a coincidence.

Wearing a condom will REDUCE the chances of contracting STD but will never eliminate it so it does not necessarily mean the guys who caught it were not bagging up. Chlamydia exists both internally and externally in the genital areas and a condom would only protect against it being internal. It can also be passed by hand so if a girl touches an infected area then gives you a hand job you could be at risk.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I am under the impression that most guys don't have symptoms, if I am wrong, then how do you know you have it?

by using your memory... if you can remember going bareback..you got it!

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I am sure a lot of guys out there are using dental dams .....right ....

What are the symtoms ?

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

difficult to wrap up for blowjobs!

What are the symtoms ?

Google it 

NO !!!

The protocole has changed 3-4 years ago, Zithromax is no more efficient on "new" chlamydia !

You'll have to go to a clinic: 1 or 2 antibiotic injection(s) + 4 days antibiotics (and no alcohol).

Are you sure you are not thinking of gonorrhoea?

There are still plenty of antibiotics that can be used to treat chlamydia should you have a strain that is resistant to azithromycin.

It's hard covering up for BJ but if it as bad as it is one will have to think twice about BBBJ

NO !!!

got chlamydia twice last year in patts.... 5 days of zithromax and completely gone

sure, maybe there is a new strain out there.... but youre more likely to catch the old one, so you shouldnt say zithromax is not effective anymore

got chlamydia twice last year in patts.... 5 days of zithromax and completely gone

sure, maybe there is a new strain out there.... but youre more likely to catch the old one, so you shouldnt say zithromax is not effective anymore

Wow.. Twice in one year? Was it from BBBJ, BBFS, condom sex? Where do you usually pick up girls from?

Please PM me if you don't want to post in public. Just want to see how I can minimize my chances for exposure!

Wow.. Twice in one year? Was it from BBBJ, BBFS, condom sex? Where do you usually pick up girls from?

Please PM me if you don't want to post in public. Just want to see how I can minimize my chances for exposure!

i live here, so i fucked a ton of chicks last year from various places.... discos, Soi6, gogos, bars, and non P4P girls... theres no way to tell who it was from or how.

i bag up for about 90% and bareback about 10%, so likely it was from one of the girls i barebacked.

honestly it really was not a big deal.... a bit of an itchy urethra was only symptom...i didnt show any other symptoms at all.... grabbed a z-pack at the local pharmacy for 500b and 5 days later all is good again.

if you want to minimize your chances, just wear a condom 100% of the time

Archived