Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

OK.  many thanks. Any time before 2.00pm if possible..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i've finished the new live tv add-on for the XBMC

here's a look at it:-

This comes on both of the minix boxes fully loaded up with everything you would need.

now, what do you need from me to upgrade mine?  I am thinking I will bring it along with me to use on my trip... just got it up and running a few days ago, have NO idea how to use it to access the shows I want yet, hahaha!

I am terrible with tech stuff, just know how to use things so long as they are easy...

bring it with you and call up to my place and i'll update the box for you and show you all around it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just taken stock of the new Minix Neo X6 which i've been stetting out and it work very well indeed.

Here's a few shots:-

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

2014092322134337081.jpg

2014092322145358291.jpg

Option 1.  If you would like to buy a box blank as from Minix the cost is 3'500

Option 2. I fully loaded with everything your need the cost will be 4'500 baht.

I load the boxes with over 40 programs and apps and I've also built my own Live Tv for the minix version.

Here's just a few of the live tv channels that you get and i update the list every few days and this will automatically up date on your box...

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

22.jpeg

23.jpeg

24.jpeg

This come installed on all my minix boxes along with 40 other programs. 

The minix neo x6 = 4'500 baht Fully loaded

The minix neo x7 mini = 5'000 baht Fully loaded

The minix neo x8-H = 6'500 baht Fully loaded

Hi.recently had a X7 mini box from you, I don't seem able to open  ch4 or 5 on demand it keeps content saying not available in your location  I have hola enabled and have changed ip address to uk from thai I am sure its down to me as I am still learning my way around the box, I have even registered with ch 4 with my uk address but still no luck is it anything simple ? thanks

I have the Mini X7 and am a VIP  member on Sports Inter with many sports channels In fact i am watching Liverpool v Chelsea on Astro Super Sports with English commentary.

My question is, does anyone know the Channel which will be showing the England v NZ rugby union game (21,25 tonight) and the other games  tomorrow.

I normally watch Rugby on Sophon Cable on Astro Supersports 3 but for the last three weeks for some reason, Sophon Cable is poor quality in my Condo and getting worse..

Just bought a naked X6 from Lanzalad. Great box, and great service. Delivery was right to my hotel.

I have the Mini X7 and am a VIP  member on Sports Inter with many sports channels In fact i am watching Liverpool v Chelsea on Astro Super Sports with English commentary.

My question is, does anyone know the Channel which will be showing the England v NZ rugby union game (21,25 tonight) and the other games  tomorrow.

I normally watch Rugby on Sophon Cable on Astro Supersports 3 but for the last three weeks for some reason, Sophon Cable is poor quality in my Condo and getting worse..

I found it on Mobdro: Sky Sports 2  but it was on WiziWig which on my version only takes up about 20% (a guess) of my screen. Also had lots of buffering.

Are WiziWig programs all very small on your screen?

Hi.recently had a X7 mini box from you, I don't seem able to open  ch4 or 5 on demand it keeps content saying not available in your location  I have hola enabled and have changed ip address to uk from thai I am sure its down to me as I am still learning my way around the box, I have even registered with ch 4 with my uk address but still no luck is it anything simple ? thanks

Sent pm to  Valkyie

Maybe you could reply to the pm I sent you on the 4th about the same problem.

Who said "An enchantment of beefy essences frizzed around my mouth like pyrotechnics"?

a) John Howe, Bangkok Post restaurant reviewer.

b) My girlfriend, after a blow job.

Has anyone noticed that on mobro a lot of channels have stopped streaming?

Posted Image

Just bought a naked X6 from Lanzalad. Great box, and great service. Delivery was right to my hotel.

So, a couple of days playing with the X6, if I buy another one, which I probably will, next time I'll spot Lanzalad the extra 1K baht and have him program it. Doing keyboard stuff with a simple remote is just painful. $30 USD or so is pretty cheap for the time I've been spending on it. Live and learn.

yes it`s ok buying a naked box but it can be so frustrating getting things all working correctly, and if it`s not working then trying to find out why, if your pretty pc savvy then it`s easier but if you buy it set up you can always ask him for help, buying a naked box and your on your own to get it working correctly, I have dabbled in xbmc for a while and use it regular on pc, with no probs, but when things alter slightly especially with live tv it can be a pain, but the dogs when all working good,

I bought the minix from lanzalad loaded with everything I need as I wouldn't know where to start with computers. It's working perfectly for me. Lots of new movies and TV shows. It's saved me a fortune as I used to have true v and nothing to watch.

So, a couple of days playing with the X6, if I buy another one, which I probably will, next time I'll spot Lanzalad the extra 1K baht and have him program it. Doing keyboard stuff with a simple remote is just painful. $30 USD or so is pretty cheap for the time I've been spending on it. Live and learn.

A wireless mouse is essential especially if you are using the likes of Youtube with the usual keyboard.

A wireless mouse is essential especially if you are using the likes of Youtube with the usual keyboard.

Agree with this Billyboy, I got a Rapdoo 5G Wireless mouse from Tukcom and it's so much better, but I have also ordered a Logitech K400R Wireless touch keyboard to go with it. Whatever you do, don't even bother with the supplied remote, it's terrible and will ruin your experience. 

These boxes are incredible, and it's no understatement to say this technology is going to change TV forever (also downloading movies, I can't see me ever downloading a movie or TV show again as long as this keeps working, the Show Box app is out of this world). If anyone is thinking about getting one of these from lanzalad, or even one of the other similar products out there, provided you have a strong, fast internet connection, (I have 10 mb/s with 3BB and it's fine, though I do think I will upgrade to the 15mb/s package) do not think twice, they are outstanding. Even just to see Thai TV channels coming through nice and clear instead of the fuzzy signals I have been looking at for years is great. 

Agree with this Billyboy, I got a Rapdoo 5G Wireless mouse from Tukcom and it's so much better, but I have also ordered a Logitech K400R Wireless touch keyboard to go with it. Whatever you do, don't even bother with the supplied remote, it's terrible and will ruin your experience. 

These boxes are incredible, and it's no understatement to say this technology is going to change TV forever (also downloading movies, I can't see me ever downloading a movie or TV show again as long as this keeps working, the Show Box app is out of this world). If anyone is thinking about getting one of these from lanzalad, or even one of the other similar products out there, provided you have a strong, fast internet connection, (I have 10 mb/s with 3BB and it's fine, though I do think I will upgrade to the 15mb/s package) do not think twice, they are outstanding. Even just to see Thai TV channels coming through nice and clear instead of the fuzzy signals I have been looking at for years is great. 

I also agree the standard pointer device is very poor as is the one given with the smart tv's that cost 10s of thousands of bht you can get a good one for about 500tb  ask the op what he recommends he will even sell you one at cost well worth the money IMO.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I also agree the standard pointer device is very poor as is the one given with the smart tv's that cost 10s of thousands of bht you can get a good one for about 500tb  ask the op what he recommends he will even sell you one at cost well worth the money IMO.

JDM

I use a free app from the play store (yatse) which makes my tablet a virtual mouse/keyboard. My guess is ipad store has them too.

can someone point me to the correct keyboard/mouse for the minix 7?  nevermind, will try this yatse app, that looks perfect!!! 

I am technically challenged...

thanks!

It's good to learn to load xbmc and the add-ons yourself as you will need to in the future. Streams come and go,it's just part of using add-ons, just move on to the next

It's good to learn to load xbmc and the add-ons yourself as you will need to in the future. Streams come and go,it's just part of using add-ons, just move on to the next

Like i've said many times before XBMC is a only a very small part of the box that i offer....

I've also installed my own add-on and live tv on my own server and every time you turn on XBMC its set to auto up date from my server all with channels tried and tested here in Thailand.

post-53412-0-23858200-1416883953.png

Im leaving for Udon Thani tomorrow and i'll be up there for around 10 days so anyone who wants a minix x6 installed i'll be taking around 12 boxes with me and here my route if I'm passing and your interested then please call me.

The box gives you 1000’s of channels and totally subscription free

Watch live BBC 1,2,3,4, ITV 1,2,3,4, sky sports US Cable TV all the net geo and discovery channels all the NEWS channels, BBC Iplayer, ITV player, all you need is a 8mbp internet connection and you can have free internet TV from all over the world

All the latest movies and tv shows UK and USA on demand.

For A All In Price of 4'500 baht

here's my number  0800 460 782

Screen Shot2014-11-26 16_43_29.jpg

I've also left boxes here in Pattaya with Phil Hogan 0821 601 380

Excellent, that means you'll be up here after the first of the month. Are you staying down on Soi Farang again?

btw, I picked up a Minix A2 remote, it works amazingly well with the box. I should have bought one sooner.

Archived