Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Hi Phil, got my box but the power cord is euro/thai so I am waiting for a converter plug to arrive, looking forward to playing with this, and will probably bring it along on my upcoming trip!

Thanks to you, and thanks to Planeman for bringing it back to the USA for me!

:)

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Phil, got my box but the power cord is euro/thai so I am waiting for a converter plug to arrive, looking forward to playing with this, and will probably bring it along on my upcoming trip!

Thanks to you, and thanks to Planeman for bringing it back to the USA for me!

:)

Yes mate

I sell many of them to people that travel and work over seas and its hard to cover every type of plug the Australia UK and USA needs an adaptor.

A friend of mine picked up a second power pack in TUK.COM for 300 baht but i have been thinking of ordering a few of each from minix.

Yes mate

I sell many of them to people that travel and work over seas and its hard to cover every type of plug the Australia UK and USA needs an adaptor.

A friend of mine picked up a second power pack in TUK.COM for 300 baht but i have been thinking of ordering a few of each from minix.

no worries, wasn't a complaint... the adaptor cost a couple of bucks and arrived in the mail today!

cheers!

What's the best way to view the UK Sky Sports channel. Is it the SportsDevil app. I have installed this but 99% of the Sky Channels won't load and the one that does seems to be like watching a wizwig feed of vey poor quality. Or is this just normal and the best it gets.

What's the best way to view the UK Sky Sports channel. Is it the SportsDevil app. I have installed this but 99% of the Sky Channels won't load and the one that does seems to be like watching a wizwig feed of vey poor quality. Or is this just normal and the best it gets.

the best way is by using one of two programs i install on the minix boxes the XBMC is not that good for uk sports channels.

the best way is by using one of two programs i install on the minix boxes the XBMC is not that good for uk sports channels.

Been messing around today with it have XBMC installed on my laptop. SportsDevil seems to be all streams. Have found some free SD Sky1-5 etc on Navi-X. There are HD Sky channels there also but are subscription via PayPal. 

FilmOn and NotfilmOn has been moved, quiet a ball ache finding it. So it would appear channels will come and go and move around.

Very impressed with XBMC and what it offers the user.

To all BM.

I have never met this guy before,and am not in partnership with him (I wish I was)  one of my long term tenants who works offshore asked me to arrange for a sat link at the condo so he could watch football.

Personally I can not see the attraction of watching grown men running after a round ball for that amount of time Ha Ha.

Unless its a RUGBY ball !!!.

The link to the rooftop sat dish would be 1,200tb per month.

I seen this post and therefore asked the guy to come and show me the system up and running.

I checked the cost of a box here in Pattaya around 5,300tb with out the programs installed so his price of 6,500 is in my book a very good deal as he also gives after sale support free, and has pre configured it ( not an easy task).

My tenant now has one I have one and the 3 guys who came to look at it being installed ( they were sitting outside my tenants shop in the condo when he came to show it and asked to look at it and have also ordered one).

Top guy not a buy, pay and go,  guy he stayed for about 2 hours showing the system.

It is very good and it blows away the rest when you consider it is free viewing.

There are a few links that are not good quality however all are clearly shown /admitted by him when he shows it to you.

There is no commitment to buy as he will come to you and set it up to check your internet connection is able to run it and show its attributes if you don't like it say so no so pressure no buy.

You have nothing to lose by asking for a demo do it NOW.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I have the same problem in trying to get soccer on Sky Sports. Did not get much success with NFL.either.

Some of the shows have a bit of  buffering but i get  most use of the box using Youtube. Always perfect  picture and watch many Concerts from Jerry Lee Lewis to La Boheme. Also have watched a few old movies on Youtube, like Northwest Mounted Police  (a classic western) and Westside Story.

However i would like Nat Geo Wild, NFL and  Setanta Sports for rugby union. I did have Star World with Cloud but it seems to have gone.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I have the same problem in trying to get soccer on Sky Sports. Did not get much success with NFL.either.

Some of the shows have a bit of  buffering but i get  most use of the box using Youtube. Always perfect  picture and watch many Concerts from Jerry Lee Lewis to La Boheme. Also have watched a few old movies on Youtube, like Northwest Mounted Police  (a classic western) and Westside Story.

However i would like Nat Geo Wild, NFL and  Setanta Sports for rugby union. I did have Star World with Cloud but it seems to have gone.

Hi there

i didn't know about this send me your number and i'll call you and visit your place and take a look at the box for you...

I'm sure everything is ok its just a case of finding you way around the contents of the box.

Hi there

Yes i can get most and i've already have the Chinese Japanese Korean and thai tv and movies.

Just let me know when your here and i'm more than willing to show my own box up and running.

We have our tickets and will arrive Nov 8th. Like to hook up with you and check the system while in Pattaya. My big question now is, can you hookup to filipino TV stations like GMA, ABS-CBN? My girl friend would be very having those stations.

Have a good day.

I spoke with Phil when he first started selling them about what they could and could not do.

I had a friend coming over so I just got one from Ebay figured saved a few bucks. I am pretty techie so figured I could program it no sweat and I did.

Well for the bit of money I saved it was not worth it to have done it myself took hours and hours to figure it all out and get it right So if you are considering getting one and maybe saving a few bucks trust me it's not worth it.

Service after the sale means everything. I have since refered a few guys to Phil they have been happy

Ran into him this afternoon we had a chat As he was leaving knowing that I did not get my box from him he said if I have any issues to contact him and offered his dropbox links of addons That in its self shows what kind of a guy he is to deal with

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Hi there

i didn't know about this send me your number and i'll call you and visit your place and take a look at the box for you...

I'm sure everything is ok its just a case of finding you way around the contents of the box.

Ok will do.

Everything you mention you want is on Navi-X get in touch with Phil as he says and he will sort you out. Ask him to show you the search function in Navi-X. Plenty off up to date HD movie channels, Ice Films, Yify movies HD, Mash Up.

Everything you mention you want is on Navi-X get in touch with Phil as he says and he will sort you out. Ask him to show you the search function in Navi-X. Plenty off up to date HD movie channels, Ice Films, Yify movies HD, Mash Up.

I have Neo X7 mini

Yes i can get plenty of shows and movies although  sometimes with a bit of buffering. I normally  try viewing with Medium quality  but will try Low if especially keen to see the episode.

I have Neo X7 mini

Yes i can get plenty of shows and movies although  sometimes with a bit of buffering. I normally  try viewing with Medium quality  but will try Low if especially keen to see the episode.

Navi-X is an 'app' that you install on which ever media centre your using. Same with IceFilms etc, they are just the 'apps'.

No expert but buffering will be mostly down to your interent connection and the speed. So maybe go with a higher bandwidth plan.

I also bought a box but not from the op. It can be time consuming to set them up and worth the ops knowledge for the xtra money.

My experience is live tv works ok with true cable and tot dsl. Streaming movies (mashup, istream and more) with true cable and tot adsl are poor imho. 3bb adsl worked much better streaming hd with no buffering and live tv was good too. The movies can be irritating because no way to know if the problem is withthe server or your connection. I seems servers where a anti bot code is needed work best. Also adding a keyboard to your tablet is nice.

Im going to give 3bb fttx a try unless someone knows it has compatibility issues.?

Anyone having problems with buffering HD movies through their boxes, I would try through the Yify Movies HD 'app'. Yify HD rips are between 500mb - 2gb when normal HD rips around 5gb - 7gb so much less data to transfer. 

I spoke with Phil when he first started selling them about what they could and could not do.

I had a friend coming over so I just got one from Ebay figured saved a few bucks. I am pretty techie so figured I could program it no sweat and I did.

Well for the bit of money I saved it was not worth it to have done it myself took hours and hours to figure it all out and get it right So if you are considering getting one and maybe saving a few bucks trust me it's not worth it.

Service after the sale means everything. I have since refered a few guys to Phil they have been happy

Ran into him this afternoon we had a chat As he was leaving knowing that I did not get my box from him he said if I have any issues to contact him and offered his dropbox links of addons That in its self shows what kind of a guy he is to deal with

Thanks mate for the customers and like i said any help just let me know.

The main thing is with NAVI-X its still very sticky and searching from Asia Makes it so much more worse as most of the contents is based outside of Asia

Navi-X is an 'app' that you install on which ever media centre your using. Same with IceFilms etc, they are just the 'apps'.

No expert but buffering will be mostly down to your interent connection and the speed. So maybe go with a higher bandwidth plan.

Yes as above again anything leaving thailand and connecting to servers and anything coming into thailand tends to run slow at times but there's a few things on XBMC that just don't work or buffer too much, so i tend to stuck to programs out side of XBMC

I also bought a box but not from the op. It can be time consuming to set them up and worth the ops knowledge for the xtra money.

My experience is live tv works ok with true cable and tot dsl. Streaming movies (mashup, istream and more) with true cable and tot adsl are poor imho. 3bb adsl worked much better streaming hd with no buffering and live tv was good too. The movies can be irritating because no way to know if the problem is withthe server or your connection. I seems servers where a anti bot code is needed work best. Also adding a keyboard to your tablet is nice.

Im going to give 3bb fttx a try unless someone knows it has compatibility issues.?

Yes 3BB is by far the best and i've never had any problems but true don't give you the a good streaming band width unless you pay for the true iptv, then everything works fine.

Anyone having problems with buffering HD movies through their boxes, I would try through the Yify Movies HD 'app'. Yify HD rips are between 500mb - 2gb when normal HD rips around 5gb - 7gb so much less data to transfer. 

Who's your internet provider and i guess by the add-ons your using XBMC?

I'm currently working on the MINIX XBMC live tv and i'm adding as many streaming links as possible and it will be updated automatically by me on a weekly.

This will be pre installed and all the boxes from now and i'll be also offering an update to this to anyone who has a minix box from me.

This week i'll be uploading the finish program to the server and anyone how has a minix box will be able to use this by downloading the latstet version of MINIX XBMC reconfigured to read the server files which i'll be updating weekly.

I'll be doing a full tutorial on how it upload it to the box using you tube all i will need from you will be the minix box number and your address.

here's a few shots:-

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_45_09.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_45_49.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_47_44.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_47_58.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_48_13.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_48_47.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_49_20.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_50_22.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_51_05.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_51_34.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_52_27.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_52_41.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_53_01.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_53_13.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_55_06.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 09_56_32.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_00_34.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_00_52.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_02_32.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_02_59.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_04_15.jpg

Screen Shot2014-10-19 10_05_26.jpg

I also have two pay per view packages that i've been using for a good few months on servers here in Bangkok.

1. offers all CTH sports channels and some true sports channels with a few documentary channels for around 150 per month.

All you need to do is to get true money 1000 baht from the 7/11 and put the number in the app.

This gives you 200 days viewing on the following channels with great quality and no buffering at all..

Here's the list of channels:-

Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-22-50.png

Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-22-57.png

Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-23-04.png

Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-23-09.png

2. offers all CTH sports channels and all true sports channels with a many documentary channels and USA / UK tv for around 350 per month using a server in Bangkok.

You can pay by paypal or true money and this gives you 30 days viewing on the following channels with great quality and no buffering at all..

Here's the channels list for the one at 350 per month:-

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

hdaxneng.png

hdcomedycentral.png

hdfashion.png

hdfoodeng.png

hdfxeng.png

hdhbo.png

hdhbohits.png

hdhbosignature.png

hdstarworldeng.png

hdhbohits.png

hdhbosignature.png

hdstarworldeng.png

hduniversal.png

sdasianfood.png

sdfashion.png

sdfoxeng.png

sdsky1.png

sdsky2.png

sdsyfy.png

sdthrill.png

sdvevo1.png

sdwbtveng.png

hdbio.png

hdcrimeinvest.png

hddiscoveryeng.png

hdfoxcrimeeng.png

hdfoxfamilyeng.png

hdhistory2eng.png

hdhistoryeng.png

hdnatgeoadventure.png

hdnatgeoeng.png

hdnatgeomusic.png

hdnatgeowildeng.png

sdbbcknowledge.png

sddiscoveryscience.png

sddiscoveryturboeng.png

sdexp1eng.png

sdexp2eng.png

sdexp3eng.png

sdnatgeopeopleeng.png

sdtlceng.png

sdtravel.png

hdfoxactioneng.png

hdfoxpremiumeng.png

sdmoviehitseng.png

sdskyaction.png

sdskysports1.png

sdskysports2.png

sdskysports3.png

sdskysports4.png

sdskysports5.png

sdskysportsnews.png

sdsetantaireland.png

sdskyf1.png

sdredbull.png

hdasp2.png

hdasp3.png

hdbtsport1.png

hdbtsport2.png

hdasp1.png

hdarena5eng.png

hdarena6.png

hdbeineng.png

hdfoxsports1eng.png

hdfoxsports2eng.png

hdfoxsports3eng.png

hdgfooteuro.png

hdgolfeng.png

hdnba.png

hdrslaliga.png

hdsportsspirit.png

hdtenniseng.png

hdtsport1eng.png

hdtsport4eng.png

sdattheraces.png

sdboxnation.png

sdespnuk.png

sdeurosporteng.png

sdfoxsportsnews.png

sdgclubchanneleng.png

sdgfootextraeng.png

sdgfootpluseng.png

sdgsportextreme.png

sdgsportplus.png

sdnbcsports.png

sdtencricket.png

sdtracesports.png

sdtsport2eng.png

sdtsport7eng.png

hdasn.png

hdcnn.png

hdmsnbc.png

hdrtlcbs.png

hdskynews.png

sdafrica.png

sdaljazeera.png

sdbbc.png

sdcctv.png

sdcctv9.png

sdcctvnews.png

sdcnbc.png

sdcnn.png

sddeutschewelle.png

sdeuronews.png

sdfoxnews.png

sdfrance24.png

sdnhkworld.png

hdb4u.png

hdmtvlive.png

sdmtvasia.png

sdsonymusic.png

hdcartoonito.png

sdbabytv.png

sdcartoonclubeng.png

sddisneyeng.png

sdnickelodeon.png

sdtooneng.png

sdthaifilmeng.png

sdxzyteeng.png

Thai1.png

Thai2.png

Thai3.png

Thai4.png

Thai5.png

Thai6.png

Thai7.png

Thai8.png

Thai9.png

Thai10.png

Thai11.png

Thai12.png

Thai13.png

Thai14.png

Thai15.png

Thai16.png

Thai17.png

Thai18.png

Thai19.png

Thai20.png

Thai21.png

Thai22.png

Thai23.png

Thai24.png

Thai25.png

Thai26.png

Thai27.png

Thai28.png

Thai29.png

Thai30.png

sddltv01.png

sddltv02.png

sddltv03.png

sddltv04.png

sddltv05.png

sddltv06.png

sddltv07.png

sddltv08.png

sddltv09.png

sddltv10.png

sddltv11.png

sddltv12.png

sddltv13.png

sddltv14.png

sddltv15.png

sdamc.png

sdchvindia.png

hdaniplus.png

hdchannelv.png

sdchvinter.png

sdchvtaiwan.png

sdinsideeng.png

sdkix.png

sdmcotworld.png

sdmoderntv.png

sdmutv.png

sdscreenredeng.png

sdserieseng.png

sdsparkeng.png

sdstargold.png

sdstarplus.png

sdzbusiness.png

sdzcinema.png

sdzclassic.png

sdzeetv.png

sdzetc.png

sdzing.png

sdznews.png

Well i've finished the new live tv add-on for the XBMC

here's a look at it:-

This comes on both of the minix boxes fully loaded up with everything you would need.

I would certainly be interested in Package 1.

i'll call around tomorrow billy on the bike this time...!!!!

i'll update your box and go throw a few more thing on the box with you.

Archived