IGNORED

Is the Aya Boutique hotel girl friendly

tobeornottobe

Ive just seen a very good deal for this hotel, but is it girl friendly? How does it compare to the Marriott?

I did a bit of searching of old threads, it seems its a good hotel in a fantastic location. The one negative seems to be the thin walls which has been mentioned a lot. Its not as good a hotel as the Marriott but I can get a room there with breakfast for 2 at 1950 baht as opposed to 3500 baht for the Marriott but no breakfast.

The baywalk residence is available with breakfast for 1450 but I was put off by this hotel when I heard they don't ever take or check the girls ID

Indoor swimming pool would put me off ...

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Has a lot of Asian visitors and is were the main Coach Pick up and drop off point is for Coaches.

Yes walls are Thin and last Year no Joiner Fee

Baywalk is OK but I did not rate the Rooms and as you said never had to show or check-in a Girl

Better places to stay maybe think about the LK chain whom are GF and most are in great locations also

Ghosty

They are very strict on taking the girls ID , a girl I've know for years didn't have her ID with her and they refused point blank to let her in , we had to go all her room in LK Metro to get her card .

I now stay at the Grand hotel , they never ask for ID.

It's a nice hotel, and great location.  I had one girl with me for my entire stay and no issues. But I had a connecting door to the next room, which was being shared by a group of Indians.  Constant comings and goings and noise,  I did speak to reception, and the issue was not addressed. I will not be returning.

Aya Boutique is a very very nice hotel, and good value in the medium price range.

It has mainly Indian, South Asian and Arabic customers. I do NOT mean that in any bad way simply pointing it out.

Indeed the small pedestrian "arcade" it is located on has many stalls manned/operated by the same due to the target market.

That said is IS a very nice hotel and yes, its easy access to both Walking Street AND to the areas the other end of town 6,7, 8 LK etc as it is easy to get to both 2nd Road and Beach Road direction Baht buses.

Not easy to compare to The Marriott whcih is a 5 star hotel and Aya certainly is not. That would be like comparing chalk with cheese and the Marriott is by far superior.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I stayed at the Aya in the Fall of 2012. They allowed extra guests but gave the girls the evil eye, making them feel unwelcome. During the high season it seems to be popular with Indian families which means kids running around the halls early in the morning. For hotels I liked Page 10 much better, their management was very laid back. However, VT6 is my go-to place now.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Stayed there about 3 weeks ago and it's a nice little boutique hotel. As I was with a friend no personal experience of finding out if it's girl friendly or the attitude given but one night as we arrived back from WS there was a guy taking 3 "girls" back to the room; as far as I saw there was no issue other than calling him back from the lift to take their ID (last seen walking into his room on the same floor as us and my girl asking "He know at least 2 are ladyboy?" lol).

Rooms are a bit small but nicely looked after. Only two little things that annoyed me a little:

1 I wish they'd bolt the beds down ... gets tiring following it across the room while doggying on the edge

2 The water goes from hot to cold to hot to cold so was being frozen then scalded and the pressure up and down too (obviously, may just have been my room).

All the staff where extremely helpful (including valet parking on arrival and even driving us round to the Whitehouse as we extended our stay in Patts but they had no room) and got an appreciative thumbs up and nod from the doormen when heading out with my friend looking hot.

Archived