IGNORED

I need a good STD test in Pattaya

izzyg

First of all: I always use a condom. I have so far had 100% covered sex (except BBBJ) in LOS and I intend to keep it that way.

Since my last trip I have had some health problem not related to the genitial area, but just to be sure I want to do a test for all known STDs.

In my home country the STD test starts with an interview where the doc/nurse determine which tests you need. To get a test for the more uncommon STDs, e.g. syphilis, you must say that you are gay or visiting prostitues abroad - something I'm not too keen to do.

Instead I want a good reliable clinic in Pattaya that can do all these tests. Anyone can guide me?

the clinic on soi buckow is fine, opposite suger sugur agogo

1200baht for  most things

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Try Lifecare Lab on 3rd Road...between Soi 17 and the overpass to the Bali Hai pier...they test for gonorrhea, hepatitis B, syphilis, chlamydia and HIV...700 baht....same day results (they will even email the results to you).

http://lifecare.siam2web.com/?cid=1208968

I'm not a fan of Medical Clinics in Thailand for medical care. There are many clinics because many Thais do not have access to premium medical care. We're not Thai, we're not poor, and we don't lack education.

I recommend the following private hospital:

Call 1719 - Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, about 2-3 kilometers up Sukhumvit.

http://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/

Clinics are a good resource for low-income Thais. However, primary/premium care is preferred.

Try Lifecare Lab on 3rd Road...between Soi 17 and the overpass to the Bali Hai pier...they test for gonorrhea, hepatitis B, syphilis, chlamydia and HIV...700 baht....same day results (they will even email the results to you).

http://lifecare.siam2web.com/?cid=1208968

This is where you can find lifecare marked on a map and streetview

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@12.920451,100.876279,3a,75y,66.7h,87.08t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sG4OigUj5q5SjqoK04rJIcA!2e0

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir//12.9202523,100.8762951/@12.921952,100.8764884,17z/data=!4m4!4m3!1m0!1m0!3e0

I'm with ruay on the first part, I only use the clinics to get medical certificates. On the second part I prefer Pattaya Inter over BHP, better service, more professional, less money hungry and better location imho.

www.pih-inter.com

The two private hospitals are a matter of personal preference and I'm sure some of us have our own independent experiences and information on each.

In my experience, BKK-Pattaya does provide medical certificates and takes BUPA.  My BUPA coverage is emergency care only, but they fill out the BUPA forms and provide medical certificates.  I have my private insurance as well if BUPA classifies it as non-emergency care.

l've just returned to LOS after 2 months in UK, there is a tv programme in UK daytime tv called "Fake Brittain" covers everything from scams to fake bags and just about everything else you could ever think about being faked and loads things you wouldn't think about being faked.

One broadcast covered HIV test kits that are widely used here in most of the clinics in pattaya, small plastic where you put spot of blood and if line appears it indicates HIV.

Altough it is illegal to sell them in UK they can be bought online, programme had them tested and found they were fakes made in China and were of no use whatsoever, WARNING : l would imagine most or all of the clinics in pattaya are using these chinese, cheap fakes, save your money and your health and get a proper check if you feel the need for one!

That's very worrying Geofor.  I would have just assumed a test at a proper clinic was reliable. Seems everything get's faked now. Can't rely on anything.

May be the new Pattaya City Hospital in Soi Bukhao would be a good place. It is quite cheap for everything else.

dr sawadipong clinic near Bayoke hotel south pattaya, phone 038710254 he's yer man

I used this lab 6 months ago. A full battery of tests from cholesterol to HIV. Quick ( results e-mailed to me next day),

reasonable cost. A little hard to find if you don't have the above links. But one stop and you don't have to go back for the results

so it was convenient for me.

• 1 month later...

Just got tested at Pattaya Inter Hospital.  Cost about Baht 1,700 and took about 1 hour to wait for the results.  Definitely cheaper options available but nervous about using a clinic after reading some of the posts above about cheap/counterfiet testing kits.

• 5 weeks later...

At the pattaya international hospital It seems cost more then 1700, since the cheapiest one is 1600 and that do not seem to include test for chlamydia, and then you have a doctor fee up to 1000. The more expensive one cost 2500 (plus docotor fee), and you should probably take that one.

It takes up to 3 days for test chlamydia.

But can you do it anonymously at the pattaya international hospital or do you have to show id? I know that you have to register, but in a clinic you can write what ever name you feel like, it do not have to be you real name and personal info. Is it the same in the hospital or do you have to show passport?

• 2 weeks later...

At the pattaya international hospital It seems cost more then 1700, since the cheapiest one is 1600 and that do not seem to include test for chlamydia, and then you have a doctor fee up to 1000. The more expensive one cost 2500 (plus docotor fee), and you should probably take that one.

It takes up to 3 days for test chlamydia.

But can you do it anonymously at the pattaya international hospital or do you have to show id? I know that you have to register, but in a clinic you can write what ever name you feel like, it do not have to be you real name and personal info. Is it the same in the hospital or do you have to show passport?

I should have clarified that I only got the HIV test at Pattaya International, not the full battery of STD tests.  Total bill for just HIV test (including doctor fee) was Baht 1,700.  They did request my passport and a local address (hotel) when I registered at the hospital, which I provided.  Not sure if they will let you do the test without providing information.  You could go there and tell them your forgot your passport or its at the embassy and see what they say.

Yo... anyone know if the clinics are good enough if you're not worried about HIV? I've always used a condom for sex, so just want a check-up for what can be caught from oral.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo... anyone know if the clinics are good enough if you're not worried about HIV? I've always used a condom for sex, so just want a check-up for what can be caught from oral.

You can get just about anything from oral. I *assume* it depends whether or not the person working for you has infected cum in their mouth.

Thank the stupid bareback riders.

Your johnny bursts and some toss pot has been there spreading his weeping cock.

• 4 weeks later...

You can get just about anything from oral. I *assume* it depends whether or not the person working for you has infected cum in their mouth.

HIV from bareback oral is a non risk, vice versa on a girl unless you have the fucken longest tongue ever even then virtually impossible. HIV is super fragile outside body, and the mouth is a bad place for it. 

Reason I asked this was just cos Pattaya Memorial Hospital checkups are relatively expensive. I'm pretty damned careful but still, you want to be declared 'clean' by an expert every so often, eh

Good place...

But last time they showed me Hapatitis C positive result... I was stoned. In 1 hour I get a phone call  from them - "Sorry, mister, you're OK". God, it was much terrible  hour in my life.

I always use a condom. (extra safe durex from UK).

But on last trip there was blood on the outside of the condom and on my cock too after sex.

Nothing came of it but it sure shit me up.

Archived