Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Beware, April Suite is not entirely guest friendly

sam2013

I am stuck with my prepaid two weeks holiday in April Suites but just want to share my experience which happen to me twice and I had to go and get another room somewhere else to be with my guest.

The night lady manager (called it receptionist) which works three nights or more is used to be a passport check officer I guess, if your TGF has faded or scratched ID card she won't allow you in.

I've been with the same TGF many times in Nova Gold or At Mind and we did not have any problem going to the room whit the same ID, my TGF is a show girl in GOGO and they all have ID, even his colleague of this lady manager which works other nights didn't seem to have a problem. As a newbie I did't have that much info about this hotel and it's my mistake, However I should say the other staff are fantastic and you feel welcome all the time.

Cheers  :Think1:

She's probably just a bitter middle aging hag.

Vincent Law

I have always heard April suites was girl friendly and was looking to stay there. So you only had problems with one girl? How bad was the id?

The Id was a bit faded which is expected if they use it everyday, no one else in any other hotel that I stayed had no problem with the same girl and ID.

She's probably just a bitter middle aging hag.

good guess, you pictured her exactly right plus more than a few extra pound

I would have complained to the manager

Well she said I am the manager!!! and even told me I am going to talk to other night shift guy and see why they allowed you in before

:SoWhat1:

For me it costed  300B each time to get another short time room which wasn't a big deal but I would have preferred to be in convenience of my room not riding around to go to another room.

I would never pay upfront for any hotel room in Pattaya and if I had the same problem I would probably check out ASAP and move into another more friendly place. <br />Make the best out of your stay and thanks for the warning.

Soi 6 professional butterfly

I have stayed there many times and never had a problem. In fact every morning I would see a steady stream of thai girls leaving the hotel

12 Pints in Know it all

Maybe a dumb question.. but how hard is it for the girls to renew their ID , and is it costly ?

Maybe a dumb question.. but how hard is it for the girls to renew their ID , and is it costly ?

It would be easy enough, but would mean a trip home to their local Amphur 

I have stayed there many times and never had a problem. In fact every morning I would see a steady stream of thai girls leaving the hotel

Same here 

I stayed there and they allowed my TGF access before i got there so when I checked in she was waiting in the loom. No problems.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It's been said many times before, NEVER pre-pay your hotel it gives you no power if there are issues.

If you have not pre-paid you can leave at any time or even refuse to pay if the problem is serious. If they already have your money they wont care.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Well she said I am the manager!!! and even told me I am going to talk to other night shift guy and see why they allowed you in before

:SoWhat1:

Sounds to me like you're being jerked around by a low level employee who may or may not be some kind of "night manager."

Go see the hotels's real manager during the day. That will no doubt solve your problem and probably very quickly.

Rather misleading title.

Fix the id problem fixed.

Not normal to have a "faded" id anywhere.

Plenty of other mongers unaffected at same location.

Live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like you're being jerked around by a low level employee who may or may not be some kind of "night manager."

Go see the hotels's real manager during the day. That will no doubt solve your problem and probably very quickly.

That's about right. Even at good places like the April/August Suites or the Sabai Group, where I've had many good stays, you do get the odd difficult staff member. Same as a lot of other places I guess.

Rather misleading title.

Fix the id problem fixed.

Not normal to have a "faded" id anywhere.

Plenty of other mongers unaffected at same location.

Live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I agree. Although it does sound like she was a bit of a jobsworth she is just following the letter of the law. A law, by the way, that is intended to protect people.

I suppose there is a slight possibility she had been instructed to apply the letter of the law by either the company or the police due to the recent situation although that is a small chance only.

I dont wish to pick bones with the OP, whose grievance I DO understand but is there any chance the id was fake etc? I mean could YOU read it to ascertain age and match the photo? Many girls use other girls id cards, especially if they are underage or dont have their own id cards (many dont).

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I did today and he was nice guy and apologetic about what happened last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Although it does sound like she was a bit of a jobsworth she is just following the letter of the law. A law, by the way, that is intended to protect people.

I suppose there is a slight possibility she had been instructed to apply the letter of the law by either the company or the police due to the recent situation although that is a small chance only.

I dont wish to pick bones with the OP, whose grievance I DO understand but is there any chance the id was fake etc? I mean could YOU read it to ascertain age and match the photo? Many girls use other girls id cards, especially if they are underage or dont have their own id cards (many dont).

I could read the details clearly but the photo was a bit faded, but she has the same ID and we went to other hotels without any problem.

It would have been worthwhile going to the Municipal Office in Pattaya Nua and getting a new one for (i think) a  few hundred bahts,

A friend of mine went there to get a new one when she lost hers. I had previously made a copy so all the info was there which helped.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I did today and he was nice guy and apologetic about what happened last night

So it's sorted???

Archived