Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Arriving Unreserved !

DebutantIndian

Gonna be there for not more than 5 days....so wouldn't go through the pain of changing hotels...

Ok then try the Bay Breeze hotel in Soi Honey....it has good low season prices. Standard rooms start at 1050b & 1250b with balcony....good location right in the middle of Patts. 

http://www.baybreezepattaya.com/  

Hey BMs,

I'm just a trip old and am planning for a trip 2 in September this year.

I am budget traveler and saving up on hotel costs would mean it gives me more funds to spend on women! (I don't drink so it's all for a good cause...the Pussy!)

So my question is,

How wise would it be to arrive in Pattaya and then get a booking for 4-5 days in one of the hotels closer to Beach Road (I love taking a stroll on the promenade).

However I wish to be close to Soi 6, Soi Diamond (don't really know were that is) Soi LK and the WS too.

Would that be cheaper booking when I go there? By cheaper I mean something under 2000THB/ night. 

However I wouldn't wanna settle for a run down place. A good clean place with good room service...(cleaning, clean towels etc)

Along with this would appreciate any suggestions on hotels.

How about Flipper House (the Brunch or late breakfast seems like a good idea)?

Thanks in advance.

Start here, check this out

this site is awesome

everywhere you could possible want to stay

http://pattayaguide.org/category/accommodation

Archived