IGNORED

Arriving Unreserved !

DebutantIndian

Hey BMs,

I'm just a trip old and am planning for a trip 2 in September this year.

I am budget traveler and saving up on hotel costs would mean it gives me more funds to spend on women! (I don't drink so it's all for a good cause...the Pussy!)

So my question is,

How wise would it be to arrive in Pattaya and then get a booking for 4-5 days in one of the hotels closer to Beach Road (I love taking a stroll on the promenade).

However I wish to be close to Soi 6, Soi Diamond (don't really know were that is) Soi LK and the WS too.

Would that be cheaper booking when I go there? By cheaper I mean something under 2000THB/ night. 

However I wouldn't wanna settle for a run down place. A good clean place with good room service...(cleaning, clean towels etc)

Along with this would appreciate any suggestions on hotels.

How about Flipper House (the Brunch or late breakfast seems like a good idea)?

Thanks in advance.

I suggest you to stay at Canterbury tales guesthouse at soi Buakow. It is nice, clean and budget place.

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

But isn't Canterbury Tales far from BR?? BR is mainly my hunting ground....wouldn't want to be far from it....

The Flippers and Eastinies are great .. but these days the area has been trying to move to package holiday tourists, the bars arent what they used to be and the hotels are more expensive.   Soi Buakhao is where you want to be for dozens of great value hotels .. many with pools, for much less than youll pay down on soi 7/8...  plus youve got all the guesthouses too.   Its only 15 mins walk to the beach from soi Buakhao,  and 10 mins baht bus ride to Walking St.    Its not necessarily cheaper turning up with no booking on Soi Bukhao because they are priced so cheap anyway they cant give you a huge discount .. unless your booking for a month or something.

Nice Soi Buakhao hotel avg 700-900/night

Nice Soi 7/8 hotel avg 1350-1500/night

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

But isn't Canterbury Tales far from BR?? BR is mainly my hunting ground....wouldn't want to be far from it....
you may try Whitehouse condotel hotel. It is very close to the BR and girl friendly.

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You could try the Soi 10 hotels. I entered some random dates in September on Agoda - Page 10 and Sea Me Spring both came in at under 2000 baht.

You could try the Soi 10 hotels. I entered some random dates in September on Agoda - Page 10 and Sea Me Spring both came in at under 2000 baht.

People looking for budget acc will not be wanting to pay 2000 baht a night for acc

If you're only staying 4-5 nights I don't think it would be worth while for you to go hotel hunting on arrival.  Maybe if you were staying a couple of weeks or more and looking for guesthouses.  Better off doing your shopping at home on the internet. 

If you're going to look for hotels when you arrive you'll need to have a working knowledge of the how much the hotels you're looking at really cost so you know if you're getting a good deal or not.  One thing I used to do when looking for hotels on the ground, was to find one that served breakfast and then ask them how much I could save if I didn't use the free breakfast option. Usually worth 100B-200B per night.

People looking for budget acc will not be wanting to pay 2000 baht a night for acc

From OP...

By cheaper I mean something under 2000THB/ night. 

Should check with Agoda , this site gives you a great discount on many hotels in Pattaya.

Guys my bad....Got the wrong conversion rate...

I am looking for something that would be less than USD 40-45 which I presume comes to 1200-1300 THB...

better book earlier not worth puling you baggage from one hotel to another. i think for your budget the right place would be LK Metro area. may be Opay de place or one of the guest houses.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

september is low season so you should be able to find a cheap place pretty easily , but what rooms cost also depend on how long you stay , for 4-5 days you wont get a discount , so it depends on how long your holiday is in total , and do you really want to arrive in Pattaya after a long flight and start looking for a hotel i would book something over the internet that looks ok for about 2 nights then if its alright for location and cost ask about a discount if you stay longer , or if you dont like it , look around for something else ., but its always good to just arrive , dump your bags shower change into fresh clothes and hit the town ,

This year i stayed in Sutus court 1  , which i loved but sounds too far away for you , another place i have stayed at which i also enjoyed is TheHaven on Soi 13 , nice little pool , near beach rd , Girl friendly costs in September for 1 week 1100baht , longer you stay cheaper it is

http://www.thehaven-hotel.com/rooms.php

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Should check with Agoda , this site gives you a great discount on many hotels in Pattaya.

I've never seen a hotel price cheaper on Agoda then emailing direct to the hotel ever !!  Always 200 Baht more expensive on hotels in the 1000-1500 Baht range

better book earlier not worth puling you baggage from one hotel to another. i think for your budget the right place would be LK Metro area. may be Opay de place or one of the guest houses.

'OPEY DE PLACE' (hotel c/w Swimming Pool)

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

Book direct via their website.

950 baht p/night Standard room in Low Season is all you need.

I've stayed there many times and will again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Opey say on the website they charge an extra 300baht per night for guest . Is that right ??

Opey say on the website they charge an extra 300baht per night for guest . Is that right ??

Girl Friendly 100%

• All rooms can accommodate 2 adults.
  • The extra bed or extra person charged 300 B/N.

The extra 300 baht is for a 3rd person.   (if you took 2 girls back for a 3 some for example)

• All rooms can accommodate 2 adults.
  • The extra bed or extra person charged 300 B/N.

The extra 300 baht is for a 3rd person.   (if you took 2 girls back for a 3 some for example)

Then that isn't 100% girlfriendly right?

Hey BMs,

I'm just a trip old and am planning for a trip 2 in September this year.

I am budget traveler and saving up on hotel costs would mean it gives me more funds to spend on women! (I don't drink so it's all for a good cause...the Pussy!)

So my question is,

How wise would it be to arrive in Pattaya and then get a booking for 4-5 days in one of the hotels closer to Beach Road (I love taking a stroll on the promenade).

However I wish to be close to Soi 6, Soi Diamond (don't really know were that is) Soi LK and the WS too.

Would that be cheaper booking when I go there? By cheaper I mean something under 2000THB/ night. 

However I wouldn't wanna settle for a run down place. A good clean place with good room service...(cleaning, clean towels etc)

Along with this would appreciate any suggestions on hotels.

How about Flipper House (the Brunch or late breakfast seems like a good idea)?

Thanks in advance.

Areca Lodge - right in the middle and that is where You say You want to be. 

I would at least book something online for 2-3 nights then spend some time during the day looking round for some cheaper accommodation...that's if you've got time to of course.

How long are you staying in Patts?

Then that isn't 100% girlfriendly right?

It is girl friendly 100% for one girl if you wish to be greedy and take back two or three

than expect to pay extra a policy at a lot of hotels

I would at least book something online for 2-3 nights then spend some time during the day looking round for some cheaper accommodation...that's if you've got time to of course.

How long are you staying in Patts?

Gonna be there for not more than 5 days....so wouldn't go through the pain of changing hotels...

Archived