IGNORED

Murray - Nadal

mikeyboy

Andy Murray beats Gael Monfils in Paris to set up a semi final against Rafael Nadal at this years French Open

Nadal the king of clay courts against Murray who's best on grass  , looks like there should only be one winner but you never know .

Here's hoping .

Mikeyboy

Gawd I cannot stand Murray , just saw him won against French guy, I thought the French came back to win the match after losing 2-0 in set , but Murray experience won the deciding set to win the match 6-4,6-1,4-6,1-6,6-1. Ivan Lendl is not a coach for Murray anymore , wonder why ? Maybe his salary is too high ?

Gawd I cannot stand Murray , just saw him won against French guy, I thought the French came back to win the match after losing 2-0 in set , but Murray experience won the deciding set to win the match 6-4,6-1,4-6,1-6,6-1. Ivan Lendl is not a coach for Murray anymore , wonder why ? Maybe his salary is too high ?

No Jocky , Murray wanted Ivan Lendl to commit to giving him more coaching time .  Something lendl couldn't do so they had to split .  

Murray the perfectionist re. preperation was gutted and still looking for a new coach .  Doesn't sem to have affected his game .   

Think that Nadal will just be too strong on clay

Mikeyboy

No Jocky , Murray wanted Ivan Lendl to commit to giving him more coaching time .  Something lendl couldn't do so they had to split .  

Murray the perfectionist re. preperation was gutted and still looking for a new coach .  Doesn't sem to have affected his game .   

Think that Nadal will just be too strong on clay

Mikeyboy

Thanks Mike , I think without having a coach will affect him in his defence of his Wimbledon crown . Nadal lost last year in early round in Wimbledon, was the worst performance I ever seen, Nadal broke the record of winning more French titles than anybody ? Did he ? I am hoping for Nova to win this year French and Wimbledon , some player .

I heard that if Murray loses then he's Scottish, but if he wins then he's British :)

I heard that if Murray loses then he's Scottish, but if he wins then he's British :)

Don't mind either , as long as he's not Welsh   :GoldenSmile1:      

Heck of a tennis player though .

Mikeyboy

Don't mind either , as long as he's not Welsh   :GoldenSmile1:      

Heck of a tennis player though .

Mikeyboy

Rob Brydon would respond " You racist bastard!"  :D

For all the flack Murray gets, I did see him on Mock the Week once, and he was able to laugh at himself. Not his fault he's not a charmer.

Only one winner Nadal . I just can't see Murray beating him on clay

Nadal blew Murray away with a 3-0(6-3, 6-2, 6-1 )win today to set up a mouthwatering final on Sunday against Novak Djokovic . Nadal was too hot for Murray . Murray will have time to pick himself up to get ready for his defence of Wimbledon Crown , he played like this last year in Paris and found his rhythm to win the Wimbledon , maybe he likes the grass better . Looking forward to a possible epic final on Sunday, come on Novak.

Nadal blew Murray away with a 3-0(6-3, 6-2, 6-1 )win today to set up a mouthwatering final on Sunday against Novak Djokovic . Nadal was too hot for Murray . Murray will have time to pick himself up to get ready for his defence of Wimbledon Crown , he played like this last year in Paris and found his rhythm to win the Wimbledon , maybe he likes the grass better . Looking forward to a possible epic final on Sunday, come on Novak.

Didn't get to watch the match , must have been a typical bully boy clay lesson from Nadal looking at the scoreline . 

Murray did well to reach semi's here , and he will be much more at home on grass .

Novak is a brilliant all round player but Nadal on clay in this form should be unbeatable .

mikeyboy

Didn't get to watch the match , must have been a typical bully boy clay lesson from Nadal looking at the scoreline . 

Murray did well to reach semi's here , and he will be much more at home on grass .

Novak is a brilliant all round player but Nadal on clay in this form should be unbeatable .

mikeyboy

You are right, Novak have to play his best if he want to win the French Open , Nadal was awesome today , if Novak plays him today, Nadal wins by a mile. hopefully Nadal and Novak will give us a epic final 3-2 in either way. I love to see Novak win but my mind thinks otherwise.

Murray said on his press conference that he will have a new coach before the Queens tournament . I think a good idea , he was not at his best this year yet,

Nadal was awesome today beating Novak in the French final, fifth times in a row he won the French Open . He will take some beating in the Wimbledon next month.

Nadal was awesome today beating Novak in the French final, fifth times in a row he won the French Open . He will take some beating in the Wimbledon next month.

Not so sure about Wimbledon .     Djokovic , Federer and Murray all have better grass court games than Nadal , who on occasion has a stinker at Wimbledon .   

Looking forward to this years event , British crowd will expect Andy Murray to get to the final again .  pressure , pressure .

Mikeyboy

Archived